Some memorabilia for you Carat Duchatelet fans - Yes, I'm a nerd

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mercboiuk

MB Enthusiast
Car
1995 E320 Coupe
Last week, I purchased a pristine original Carat Duchatelet Price List from ebay.

Lancaster in Ipswich were the original suppliers for Carat Duchatelet in the UK, and here I have the price list for the W201, W124 and W126 ranges, along with the price lists W124 & W126 interior "Clarity" ranges offered by Carat Duchatelet.

I know it's extremely geeky, but hey, that's me! :p

Anyway, I took a few snaps to share with you all :)

DSCN6217.jpg

DSCN6212.jpg

W201 List
DSCN6213.jpg

W124 List
DSCN6214.jpg

W126 List
DSCN6215.jpg

Clarity List
DSCN6216.jpg

Darren

Hi, I recently bought a 1991 W124 300e with full Carat treatment and would appreciate a copy of the W124 prices, my email is [email protected] I will send you a few pics of the car if you like, Thanks, Adrian

"I know it's extremely geeky, but hey, that's me!"

You think you're geeky?????????!!!
You should see my collection!!!! :eek::eek: Members of the 190 site have had the privilege (???!!!) of just a few scans i've done!!! ;)

Very jealous of those though, thanks for sharing!!! :):):)

Hi, I recently bought a 1991 W124 300e with full Carat treatment and would appreciate a copy of the W124 prices, my email is [email protected] I will send you a few pics of the car if you like, Thanks, Adrian

Are you the member who bought that blue one on ebay? I'll get a scan off to you this week.
And yes please! I'd love some photos of your Duchatelet car as some "payment" :p ;) Seriously though, that would be lovely :)

Darren

I know its been a while since you posted this but i
was wondering if it would be possible for you to email me a copy of the W201 carat price list .
I am the owner of the Smoke Silver one which was On ebay in February with the Creme and Burgundy interior and the subject of a discussion on this forum.
It is currently under restoration and i am trying to collect as much information as possble this would be greatly appreciated.
I could send you photos of the restoration as payment

Bob

Email [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom