some of my car collection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Car
Too Many
some of my car collection which I still own most of them whilst sold some... old photos as I've not powered up my laptop in ages.

even though I'm an old member it says I can't advertise unless I do 30 posts so I'm just trying to do many posts please excuse me for posting otherwise individually posting would be just crazy but suppose it would be better as ill get to 30 posts quicker.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 64
  • image-11.jpeg
    image-11.jpeg
    148 KB · Views: 64
  • image-3.jpeg
    image-3.jpeg
    284 KB · Views: 65
  • processed-5.jpeg
    processed-5.jpeg
    33.7 KB · Views: 58
  • processed-6.jpeg
    processed-6.jpeg
    44.2 KB · Views: 56
  • processed.jpeg
    processed.jpeg
    118.8 KB · Views: 57
  • processed-34.jpeg
    processed-34.jpeg
    163.9 KB · Views: 59
  • processed-59.jpeg
    processed-59.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 57
  • IMG-20200708-WA0032.jpg
    IMG-20200708-WA0032.jpg
    400.7 KB · Views: 55
  • processed-21.jpeg
    processed-21.jpeg
    610.3 KB · Views: 57
I can't advertise or reply to sellers on here either despite being a member for over 10 years, can see why the rule is in place but surely could be relaxed after a couple of years?

I can't advertise or reply to sellers on here either despite being a member for over 10 years, can see why the rule is in place but surely could be relaxed after a couple of years?
No one can reply to adverts. In the forum rules.

You can reply to sellers by simply sending them a message. If you are referring to selling, could be that just needs enabling on your account as you are well over the post limit needed - drop admin a note and they'll sort it

The Turbo S looks good, is it paint or a wrap
That car was a special order from Porsche Exclusive in Salmon Pink the paint code was L999 it was the only one of its kind in that colour and specification which was originally ordered by the Sheik of Oman and bought over to the UK by an old friend I made whilst I was studying at University in London. The gentleman gave his white Bugatti Veyron to Top Gear for the Stig to do the lap time on after Jeremy Clarkson made an announcement on the show for a Bugatti owner to get in touch as Bugatti didn't want to give them a car for the lap time stint.

I wish I never sold it as I owned that car for 6 years it was my 1st proper supercar that I ever owned and made fond memories in it drove it daily from the age of 25 and originally paid 75k for it and sold it for 23k after 6 years of ownership only to later on having to purchase a Cobalt Blue one for double the money almost I sold my old one for to build up my Porsche collection.

Regards

Abir

Attachments

• processed-7.jpeg
    processed-7.jpeg
    32.7 KB · Views: 17
  • processed-2.jpeg
    processed-2.jpeg
    388.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:
The neighbours must love you when you are moving them around o_O :mad:

The neighbours must love you when you are moving them around  

The neighbours are very friendly we live on a private golf estate and all detached houses, most have McLarens and Aventadors on their driveways with Bentley's and Aston Martins, they love coming with their dogs past my house as they like seeing my old cars. I am over driving them to be honest I drive a GTD and even a old banger micra over 20 years old which we have owned since I was a kid and I enjoy driving it as makes me appreciate how far I've come from that old car there was times.i slept in that car when I had nowhere to sleep. When we was renovating the house the neighbours even said please park your car on my drive and the house opposite they are hardly ever in the UK so always ask me to park a car or 2 on their drive so it looks like somebody is at home. I don't have no issus with any of my neighbours we make lasting relationships and impressions with all good people.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221006_144749.jpg
    Screenshot_20221006_144749.jpg
    665.2 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20221006-WA0017.jpg
    IMG-20221006-WA0017.jpg
    346.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG-20221016-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20221016-WA0000.jpg
    687.7 KB · Views: 21
  • Screenshot_20221208_210045.jpg
    Screenshot_20221208_210045.jpg
    702.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG-20221210-WA0010.jpg
    IMG-20221210-WA0010.jpg
    320.3 KB · Views: 21
Wow. Is that actually how you keep them, just in the drive way, with a few in the garages?

Congrats on an insane collection

The neighbours are very friendly we live on a private golf estate and all detached houses, most have McLarens and Aventadors on their driveways with Bentley's and Aston Martins, they love coming with their dogs past my house as they like seeing my old cars. I am over driving them to be honest I drive a GTD and even a old banger micra over 20 years old which we have owned since I was a kid and I enjoy driving it as makes me appreciate how far I've come from that old car there was times.i slept in that car when I had nowhere to sleep. When we was renovating the house the neighbours even said please park your car on my drive and the house opposite they are hardly ever in the UK so always ask me to park a car or 2 on their drive so it looks like somebody is at home. I don't have no issus with any of my neighbours we make lasting relationships and impressions with all good people.
Amazing - and from what you have said, from humble beginnings. Congratulations!

Feel free to ignore, but can I ask what everybody else is probably curious about - what for you do? Obviously very successfully whatever it is"

Amazing - and from what you have said, from humble beginnings. Congratulations!

Feel free to ignore, but can I ask what everybody else is probably curious about - what for you do? Obviously very successfully whatever it is"
Do you know what bro it really doesn't bother me what people think most of these critics making assumptions would have committed suicide by now if they lived in my shoes, from the outside it looks like I'm all it doing well but really my heart is torn with many scars. I had to work none stop like a machine to overcome my traumas and the love and passion for cars saved me from losing my self I used to ride my motorbike like a dare devil and crashed 4 times whilst studying at uni and walked from them all and even nearly died in 2006 trying to test fate. I was a victim of abuse at the age of 8 and left in a boarding school abroad and return to the UK not to see my mother ever till I was 21. I have been betrayed by my closest family and even friends my youth was wasted in a relationship which ended in disaster because I was naive and gullible, I helped many people and remember they never even had money for food and I used to pay for 10+ people at a restaurant quietly before the bills come out by acting like I've gone to the toilet. when all the people achieved their own success by my help even no body has even come to buy me chicken and chips even when I was at my lowest in life. I have been abducted by a friend from university setting me up to even kidnapped and tortured at a later time by people who used to be friends of my family where I remember them from being a kid and I don't fear death at all from what I have endured in life. I have been through hell in this life but for some reason God has always blessed me with anything I put my heart in to I do it with perfection. I am loved by many yet envied by my own people I achieved success by doing business with white people whilst my own Pakistani people have always plotted and schemed against me and hurt me even my ex misses and business partner left me for dead in 2017. After I went through major PTSD and depression where I gave up on life n began selling my cars for silly money. As for what I did I joined the Navy and became an aeronautical engineer and stayed in until I completed everything and gained all my skills and qualifications then left the UK and got a job in the Middle East where I eventually became head tech for the sheiks private jets and fleet of helicopters. Now I am just getting my life together again as I got screwed over by my ex misses and my business partner in 2017 I lost a lot in life these cars are nothing in comparison. Money comes and goes and this is just God preparing me for whatever my destiny has in store for me. I moved to Liverpool to get away from Luton and London full of wrongens. I am now rebuilding a new life I am in a much happier place and I love the scouser people they are the best people I have gotten to know old morals and values and brave. I wish I moved here 20 years earlier I would have been so much more today but its all good. I am in the process of chasing my life dream of making my own car customising brand that will be totally unique better then Project Kahn. You will see one day soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom