Some Piccies of my C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ScottBacon

Car
F80 M3 Yas Marina Blue
Just because I love it !!

Looks lovely!! What have you got on your number plate on the left where it would say GB for example??

Looks ace! loving the colour scheme you've got going on there mate :)

Love the black exhaust !!!!!

It's the IPE, they don't make these tips any longer, they are ceramic coated. Mine were made as an exception after Acid did some 'negotiation' for them ;)

I also got a set of black chrome tips which look awesome too

Thanks for the nice comments gents. This car was my first 'daily driver' that was not BMW for the previous 12 years. I have loved every minute of owning this over the last year. It's awesome

Looks badass mate! Nice motor, any videos?

Wow looks great glad you are still enjoying it mate, love the upgrades really sets it apart but still subtle i bet it sounds amazing now :)

I miss my c63 just sold my 1M so might want back in after seeing this!

J

Wow looks great glad you are still enjoying it mate, love the upgrades really sets it apart but still subtle i bet it sounds amazing now :)

I miss my c63 just sold my 1M so might want back in after seeing this!

J

Thanks matey. Looking at your sig, you can't have had the C63 for very long. What made you sell?

Black tips look wicked on the IPE. Good choice of exhaust :)

Looks badass mate! Nice motor, any videos?

I have got a couple of videos yes, whilst at MSL, but i'll wait until the headers are on and then post something up :thumb:

I had a mad moment and decided i wanted out (at a cost) not really sure why i just decided after 9months! However its nothing new and wasn't the car more me i love a change as i know you do too, maybe i needed to keep the feeling fresh and add some extra's like you.

Currently getting very bored of the daily Polo! and find myself looking at c63 Coupe's with P Pack, if i got one i would want to mod to make it a little more of an "event"

J

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom