Some pictures of me retro fitting an electric rear blind to my new C63 AMG

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
New Member looking for advice sry, how do i go abt starting a new thread?

Top left, choose MB Club, choose your forum, click "new thread".

Top left, choose MB Club, choose your forum, click new thread.

Who would have thought starting a new thread would be more taxing than signing a PCP document...

Oops, I mean pulling a trigger...:rolleyes: :D

Oh right, never seen a UK car with the child seat tether points on the rear parcel shelf. I only know about these as I am shipping my C55 to Australia and I am having to fit these as UK cars dont have them as we dont use them. Strange to see them on your car.

Can you tell us a bit more about importing your car to Australia? A close relative wants to bring his Italian sports car to Australia. Any good references on the web would be useful.

Can you tell us a bit more about importing your car to Australia? A close relative wants to bring his Italian sports car to Australia. Any good references on the web would be useful.

I think he's given up and isn't taking it anymore.

It's up for sale on this forum.

sweetpea said:
I think he's given up and isn't taking it anymore.

It's up for sale on this forum.

Bit of a U turn and I am going to take it now, could not part with it!!

Basically to even stand a chance of taking it to Australia, you need to have owned and been able to drive the car for a minimum of 12 months and have a permanent residancy Visa to be allowed to take a car. If you want all the details feel free to drop me a PM, as there is quite a bit to it.

loveday, thanks for the post, i'll be doing the same soon as i really want a rear blind in my car for my kids.

Nice mod

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom