Some proper pics of my new car....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
I know a few have asked but it's very yawn anyway! :D

Photo 4

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 92
Stu,

You need to get a grip my friend. How can anyone! ANYONE!! Take a pic from head on (last pic) and NOT have the DRL's on???

Come on fella. Get it together!

Looks very understated Stu compared to your C63 but I like it.

(However you should have gone for the RWD 330d. Much better than xDrive doncha know?) :bannana:

Ant. :D

I see from the central console design that, the BMW engineers are aware where the driver is located in RHD car ... if only they share the secret with Mercedes colleagues ...

Stu,

You need to get a grip my friend. How can anyone! ANYONE!! Take a pic from head on (last pic) and NOT have the DRL's on???

Come on fella. Get it together!

Looks very understated Stu compared to your C63 but I like it.

(However you should have gone for the RWD 330d. Much better than xDrive doncha know?) :bannana:

Ant. :D

I am ashamed I didn't especially as I've had the adaptive LED headlamps...

[YOUTUBE]-dvPZ3H1Vm4[/YOUTUBE]

If only MB did a V6 diesel 3.0 still in the C class :(

I noticed today I'm almost at 1800 miles after a couple of weeks. My poor C63 would have been on 100k before long!

It's a funny old world when you love driving but hate putting miles on your car. Anyway Stu...you need a pretty big bowl for all those words you have to eat now.:p

A BMW, YUK:eek:....I am allowed, its a MB forum:D

Good luck with it pal:thumb:

Last edited:
You have got balls Stu ,, waing your oil burning beemer around on here . Its only cos we like you that you get away with it !
To be fair , its a nice motor , but even i feel alienated putting my RS4 up on here ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have got balls Stu ,, waing your oil burning beemer around on here . Its only cos we like you that you get away with it !
To be fair , its a nice motor , but even i feel alienated putting my RS4 up on here ...

Come on Stevie boy. Don't be shy. Let's see your motor.

It's a funny old world when you love driving but hate putting miles on your car. Anyway Stu...you need a pretty big bowl for all those words you have to eat now.:p

I can eat my words as compared to the C63 it is soul destroying lay boring but it serves a purpose and let's be honest doing the miles I am it is a bit silly driving a 6.3 V8 :wallbash:

Put it up I love RS4's!

I can eat my words as compared to the C63 it is soul destroying lay boring but it serves a purpose and let's be honest doing the miles I am it is a bit silly driving a 6.3 V8 :wallbash:

Put it up I love RS4's!

Theres a pic of it in my post ' 507 gone but not forgotton ' .....

Tiny tiny tiny criticism Stu.

I'm always amazed at the pokey twin exhaust on what is a really fast motor. Real shame they can't pop one either side just to make it look a lil more pleasing.

Ant.

Tiny tiny tiny criticism Stu.

I'm always amazed at the pokey twin exhaust on what is a really fast motor. Real shame they can't pop one either side just to make it look a lil more pleasing.

Ant.

Yes that is very annoying my 335i back in 2009 had twin exhaust either side. For some reason only the petrols on the new one get this.

There is a conversion but it's £1400 and I've just cancelled my m performance kit because in hindsight I don't see the point in spending £3k on a bodykit for a workhorse daily driver.

In fairness I should have leased an e350 or something as they are so cheap but I've made my bed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom