somebody buy this:

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Koolvin

Administrator
Staff member
Car
W168, W169 & S202

It looks an absolute beaut doesn't it........I showed it to my wife last week and she wanted to go up and buy it next day. She even went as far as to say she would be willing to sell her car Punto [ROTFL] if it meant we could get it.

Much that I am tempted by it, I have too many vehicles at the moment. One, or maybe even two of the bikes would have to go first :confused:

Looking at the interior pic on the drivers side , there is something in the corner of the near the wheel that I cant quite make out. The only thing that I have seen like it was a throttle/brake control for disabled use. If I am correct, it may be tricky to put it right. Then again, perhaps I am just trying in vain to convince myself that not buying it is the best way forward.

You are absolutely right though, someone should buy it as it looks an absolute steal. Its even got your electric rear blind in it and I never knew you could get that for a 124.

Surely something wrong at that price (ended at £4900).

I think you might be right Spike, looks like disabled controls which is no problem per se, depends how easy they are to remove and if any trim would need to be repaired/replaced.

Definite bargain though.

Cheers,

Phil

He's right, its the pre-facelifted version (pre 1993).

I can only guess it must have been sitting around in a dealership for some time before being first registered..... or its dodgy.

It is the very last of 1993.

Notice it has a five speed auto, and only the very very late 300-24v sportlines and very first of 320's got them as an option instead of a 4 speed auto.
;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom