Someone attempted to steal my wing mirror!?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
thet are taking them knowing you will want a spare part also look how much they are on ebay

what was happening in manchester was cirtain types of people would be asked if they could get a part for a cirtain car/colour for a small bit of cash

Last edited:
Sorry to hear that mate.... I had someone try to steal my Alloys not too long ago... had such a loud knocking noise from the back that i though my diff was going to explode lol.

There are just some losers out there who pleasure on the discomfort of others, but it doesn't bother me too much because i believe in "what goes around, comes around".

Sorry to hear that mate.... I had someone try to steal my Alloys not too long ago... had such a loud knocking noise from the back that i though my diff was going to explode lol.

There are just some losers out there who pleasure on the discomfort of others, but it doesn't bother me too much because i believe in "what goes around, comes around".

it's a pain in the **** but i'm totally with you on the what goes around comes around theory !

You're in good hands with Andy - MT - good luck.

Sadly someone nicked my drivers side mirror glass!!! :mad:
It was parked just outside my flat in a very safe place. Who is so desperate to steal this??? What a day!!!
Does anybody know where i can get passenger glass mirror for a 208CLK facelift model. They are folding ones.
Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom