Someone help... My Hamster Has Escaped

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thinking that, on the basis that the hamster has proven itself more clever than its owner.... it should have the tv remote and the owner the hamster wheel.

I had a hamster which died.
Being the resourceful chap that I am, rather than bury him, I decided to put his body in the blender, in an attempt to make some jam out of him.
As you can guess, the jam tasted disgusting, so I threw it out of the kitchen window.
Next spring, imagine my surprise when exactly where it landed, there was a beautiful spread of tulips.
Ni surprise really - I should have known that you get............

tulips from hamster jam...........

Think I'd better get my coat!

Do people like this really exist...?

Yes!

I know of one (very fat) man who called 999 because he had dropped his TV remote control off the arm of his chair and couldn't reach it. Did he say that on the phone though? No, he said he was having chest pains and so guaranteeing an ambulance would come out to him on blue lights and sirens......

Yes!

I know of one (very fat) man who called 999 because he had dropped his TV remote control off the arm of his chair and couldn't reach it. Did he say that on the phone though? No, he said he was having chest pains and so guaranteeing an ambulance would come out to him on blue lights and sirens......
I think I wouldput the remote back where it belonged...

Up in the loft :devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom