Someone please jail this moron

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
'cos he's a "celebrity", plain and simple (please note the use of "...", as frankly my opinion is that he's a useless waste of space!)

By now Joe Public would have been locked away for a sizeable stretch...

Unbelieveable...:crazy:

PS. Bet Kate Moss is constantly "high" on the "white powder" hence why she is with him...!

I saw a doc about him a while back, and I really cannot see why he is famous.

Anyone else disgusted when he sprayed a syringe of his own blood over an MTV (Edit!) camera crew?

Last edited:
scotth_uk said:
I saw a doc about him a while back, and I really cannot see why he is famous.

Anyone else disgusted when he sprayed a syringe of his own blood over an MTC camera crew?

YES...

He is vermin , pure and simple .....

Spraying blood over someone ? being that he's a dope fiend , that would really really frighten me .... surely something could be done about that ....

Why he has not been put away is baffling , he is a talentless pr**k .

I suppose the only consolation is that it's only a matter of time before he is found bloated in some hotel room somewhere with a needle stuck in him .....

You have to admit, his publicity machine is fantastic.

Almost setting up situations to re-enforce the "Bad Man" image, never letting the truth get in the way of another sure-fire bit of publicity...

And the fact that we are discussing him here shows that it works so well.

Right.

Ian - you report your car stolen ('cause it has gone off the driveway), Pammy you drive it, I'll sit in the back.
Drive in a way that will attract the Cops attention, they'll check the reg and on come the blues.
Don't stop for half a mile.
We both get locked-up for TWOC.

(Tip off the press at this point, maybe have a few mobile-phone camera shots taken?)

Cops tell Ian that they have got his car back, Pammy was driving, Ian says "Oh, sorry, Pammy has my permission to borrow the car whenever she likes, ooops!".
Pammy says "I didn't stop because I was looking for a safe place" or "I thought Swiss was ill, so I was heading for the Hospital".

No charges, no pain, free publicity.

Easy - anyone want to be a bad-boy rockstar? (no tallent required)

:crazy:

He wouldn't do it in the states ..... ;)

Jail would bring this tw@t down a peg or two as he would not survive or be able to cope and would NOT act as a bad boy….!

Even Prince Naseem was sh*t scared and hardly left his cell apart from at meal times.

There must have been a lot of meal times , looking at the size of him ;)

Not recently ..... ;)

Makes you think twice about going out with a supermodel and living the fast life. He is destined to join the list of many wonderful people who WERE great.

miro said:
Makes you think twice about going out with a supermodel and living the fast life. He is destined to join the list of many wonderful people who WERE great.

But he isn't great, that is his problem....:crazy:

Yes , a hairdresser friend of mine once stated to our group of friends in the pub that she thought , and i quote ' he's a misunderstood lyrical genius who just gets a lot of aggro from the press ' :rolleyes:

After the shouting had died down she was informed of the error of her ways ...

Lyrical genius indeed ..... :crazy:

I think that I have an open mind, an appreciation for most things and can respect some things that I don't understand.

With this fair and reasonable approach, I truly struggle to understand what he brings to the table:

I have read his song lyrics, and I have seen him perform on stage (televised). Can't say I see any genius in the words, and the guy can not sing to save his life.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Doherty

^^^ Interesting reading.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pete_Doherty's_controversies

^^^ Very interesting reading.

i agree he's an idiot, but...

he's sha*s kate moss in his spare time

although not to everyone's taste, kate moss is arguably one of the most desirable women in the world

in our spare time we post on a car forum

before you rush to defend posting on a car forum, remember he can choose to do both or either

LOL :D

Thats a fair point ..... Kate Moss is fit .....

He could give Kate a seeing to while posting on the car forum , and really rub it in ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom