Someone running around with my registration plate.....

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What on earth has happened to the 'Innocent until proved to be guilty?'

We get tried in a criminal court and in criminal law guilt has to surely be proved beyond doubt? If they say that is your car and you say it is not, then who is innocent until proved to be guilty? If we were tried for any other offence then the prosecution has to prove the offence, we do not have to prove we did not do something....... 'we did not do' :)

Sadly the motorist is the easy target and unlike any other offence, we are deemed guilty until we can prove we are innocent.

I once arrested some armed robbers and in the boot of their stolen gold coloured Granada they had four sets of plates all relating to gold coloured Granadas. The plates on their car were for the exact make and model they were driving and obviously if you were to believe the information given by the police computer then the vehicle was not stolen!!
Holy thread resurrection!

Why did you dig this one up?

I simply went to 'New Threads' and failed to note the date :(

I blame my medication, or should I take the fifth? >)
I guess with your time away from the forum your New Threads list is vast. Good luck getting through it. Put in some extra hours and you’ll get there. 😁😊

I guess with your time away from the forum your New Threads list is vast. Good luck getting through it. Put in some extra hours and you’ll get there. 😁😊
Really good point, I had not thought of that and I now realise how I am seeing old threads.

I got caught out this morning from the "similar threads" thingy at the bottom of the page, replied to something from february :wallbash:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom