Someone Scratched my car in the car park

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Parmzc63

Car
C63 coupe
Hi all,
Someone this morning decided to scratch my car and run away in my work car park. Unfortunately couldn't find the culprit and no one has come forward so far. I am not entirely sure how they have done this!.

Does anyone know if this can be simply buffed out or requires a respray. :dk:

Attachments

• 20150208_111605.jpg
    20150208_111605.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 280
check cctv park atendants if entries and exits record with pictures, see if u can identify who done it

Looks to have scratched the lacquer quite deeply unfortunately.

Can you feel it with your fingernail? If so, smart repair would probably be the answer.

I sympathise by the way, some unpleasant jealous people around. :(

That looks like a deep single scratch with multiple lighter ones around the area in random directions.

If its a door its looks like its been opened on to a small bush or shrub hedge or something .

49429d1426251492-someone-scratched-my-car-car-park-20150208_111605.jpg

It's on the rear quarter panel. I only use it to and from work and sometimes tescos so no bushes nearby. I was trying to understand myself how the scratches like that would come about. My work security couldn't help me at all. Apparently the camera doesn't record where I parked. Pretty much chased everyone I could today. Sounds like money out of pocket

Sorry to hear about the damage. It could be down to carelessness on someone's behalf but it's sickening when they don't own up to it. On the other hand, it's very like the scratch I got on my car when someone keyed it. If only I knew who!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom