Something a bit different

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The owner claims it delivers C63 performance. Really? With just over 300 bhp, I rather doubt it.

The owner claims it delivers C63 performance. Really? With just over 300 bhp, I rather doubt it.
But he has a C63 and it's similarity is "proven". :rolleyes:. You wonder why someone chooses to spend that kind of dosh on that particular model.

Each to their own and all that; it may be rare but it's not doing it for me.
The Brabus wheels and brakes - 👍
The rather shouty grille badge and dash plaque - 👎
And if it really does go like a C63, perhaps Chinese ditchfinders are not the best choice of tyre

"With almost £28,000 Euros spent on the ultimate Brabus conversion".

Err....it's not a V8 petrol - it's a diesel.

My diesel CLS, with MSL tune, has more power and torque than that car has. I'm going to start racing C63s away from the lights; they won't stand a chance... :rolleyes:

It is an odd vehicle. Why do this kind of work on a C class then turn it into a family tow car ? an E class with the same engine would do a better job in stock form , or mapped.

Each to their own I suppose . Not sure about the price . I will admit to not being a used car price watcher. Although I am aware that they are all over the place (worldwide) at the moment.

I will admit to not being a used car price watcher. Although I am aware that they are all over the place (worldwide) at the moment.
They certainly are - I've literally just had Motorway ping me a new valuation on mine. Its gone up just shy of £700 in a month. 😵

The grill and dash look god awful. Definitely doesn’t look like a car that’s had a fortune spent on it.

Nothing on that car is from Brabus, except maybe for a tuning box.

eBay parts galore - from rad grille, front lip, badges to wheel caps and those “multi-piece” looking wheels.

Nothing on that car is from Brabus, except maybe for a tuning box.

eBay parts galore - from rad grille, front lip, badges to wheel caps and those “multi-piece” looking wheels.
Interesting. 28k on ebay parts though?!

I love that people do this to their cars, even though this isn't too my taste in many ways, but what I can't understand is the cost. Surely a 350 + 28k mods > C63 + extra running costs? Or at least close enough to justify getting an AMG!

Interesting. 28k on ebay parts though?!

I love that people do this to their cars, even though this isn't too my taste in many ways, but what I can't understand is the cost. Surely a 350 + 28k mods > C63 + extra running costs? Or at least close enough to justify getting an AMG!

Although I don't doubt he could find a garage to flush 28k through, the cost of parts is as true as his claims that the performance of a 350cdi matches that of a 63amg.

Christ alive that is horrid

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom