Something for the foot fetishists...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sorry Pete

Car
a most boring Honda
Watch-out! Keep your socks on! Here's about the finest smut available of heel and toe action; NSX-R 7:56 Nurburgring :thumb:

Honda NSX-R Time Atack in Nurburgring

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DdGoFhs1pf4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DdGoFhs1pf4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

What a thrilling ride:eek:, long way to go though to catch the Radicals who own spots one and two of the lap record, 6:48 and 6:55 respectively:cool:. Would love to drive the Nurburgring, alas my talent could never come close to anything like these, more likely 16:48, i would most definitely have to change my trousers if I were a passenger, or come to think of it, a driver too.:crazy: Great thread.

Thanks, the driver is Gan San Kurosawa and the time is very respectable for a car that came out in 1990.

What does it for me (am I that sad?) is the deft touch the guy has on all the control inputs. No stomping on anything, feathering the clutch. You get a sense of the bumps and just how twitchy the car can get. I'm fairly certain I'd be embedded in the armaco somewhere before the 3rd corner.

Keeping in the magical VTEC zone all the time pretty much :rock:

That is why the NSX is on my all time wish list of cars to own.

Been around the Nurburgring a few times - I go every year. Can't quite master heel and toe in my subaru Impreza - pedals spaced a bit awkward. Or maybe I'm just useless!!

Struggle to get close to 9 minutes to be honest - still scares the crap out of me every single lap - has to be driven though - a truly visceral experience.

I have done that a few times with the brake and accelerator pedals when i had my fiat van, scary. but thats what happens we you have big feet.

Heel and Toe is easy if you get some practise in. I used to do it all the time in my Celica GT4 before I had the Benz. The ring is awesome. I highly recommend that every motorhead visit it at least once! I was there two years ago at and very snowy Easter. The best lap I had was my last in the rain, sleet and snow. I was over 10 mins or more but was the most fun as I hit every apex and braking spot and heel'd and toe'd all the down shifts!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom