Something parked next to my balcony

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DITTRICH

MB Enthusiast
Car
S205 C200SE & W202 C230K
IMG_0262.jpg

Public open day today so a bit more quiet than usual. Family on it soemwhere but I'm working at home!

Pesky neighbours taking up all the off street parking. I'd call Boris and complain.

Blamed the wind apparently.

That would have been a great advert for England if they'd twatted the barrier , wrecking the side of the ship and the defence.

Bet there were a few squeaky bums on the barrier pier nearest it.

It was hardly a squeeze. Well, it shouldn't have been. But it very nearly came to grief. More a 'near wipeout' than a 'squeeze'. :rolleyes:

A bit over the top Dittrich. Do you really need three helicopters as well as the boat?

It passed our Project on Friday morning along with a number of highspeed inflatables full of men in black overalls/weapons etc. Biggin Hill, which is near where I live, is currently the home to 2 fighter planes.
I'm feeling safe!

Blamed the wind apparently.

That would have been a great advert for England if they'd twatted the barrier , wrecking the side of the ship and the defence.

Bet there were a few squeaky bums on the barrier pier nearest it.

A Leander class frigate hit London Bridge in the 80s ... that caused some embarassment (and the Captain was court martialled).

That following tug was pushing hard to port!!

Eventually. Originally it was pulling to starboard.

Maybe the Sailors were High Fiving their mates on the barrier.

Apparently they were "allowing for crosswinds".

Of course they were.

Yes, but it is rather more conventional to go against cross winds, not with them. :)

What ever next....Tanks down the Mall?.....just a bit of Olympic Muscle flexing.

Is there a C63 owners meet that needs dealing with ?

Maybe some PCP payments hadn't been made so Dittrich sent in the Repo team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom