Something Seriously Wrong With Car, Need Advise/Help Please

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Did you get this fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Yes, aint been at home in a while. Merc was right it was tyres (They have been great with me and one of the head technicians was out with me after we sorted the car just talking about these cars), Michelin PSS do not work on the C63 as the sidewalls are too soft.

I don't know how other people do not notice this on their car who have fitted these, Maybe its different for people who have fitted different wheels and tyre sizes but the 19" standard tyre sizes do not work on this car.

Car now on conti's and has fixed it and sticks to the road like it should, no more tps monitor coming up either

So another £700 down in new tyres and 4 Michelin PSS tyres with 2000 miles on them and 1mm of tread only come off them sat at home.

Last edited:
Yes, aint been at home in a while. Merc was right it was tyres (They have been great with me and one of the head technicians was out with me after we sorted the car just talking about these cars), Michelin PSS do not work on the C63 as the sidewalls are too soft.

I don't know how other people do not notice this on their car who have fitted these, Maybe its different for people who have fitted different wheels and tyre sizes but the 19" standard tyre sizes do not work on this car.

Car now on conti's and has fixed it and sticks to the road like it should, no more tps monitor coming up either

So another £700 down in new tyres and 4 Michelin PSS tyres with 2000 miles on them and 1mm of tread only come off them sat at home.

Could it be just that batch of tyres you had fitted?
A lot of C63 owners have MPSS fitted, here and in the US.
I recently did a good run in mine with MPSS fitted and not noticed any issues.

Any chance of you sending the tyres back to vendor for them to query?
You may get some refund? Seeing that change of tyres sorted out your problems.

PhilT said:
Yes, aint been at home in a while. Merc was right it was tyres (They have been great with me and one of the head technicians was out with me after we sorted the car just talking about these cars), Michelin PSS do not work on the C63 as the sidewalls are too soft. I don't know how other people do not notice this on their car who have fitted these, Maybe its different for people who have fitted different wheels and tyre sizes but the 19" standard tyre sizes do not work on this car. Car now on conti's and has fixed it and sticks to the road like it should, no more tps monitor coming up either So another £700 down in new tyres and 4 Michelin PSS tyres with 2000 miles on them and 1mm of tread only come off them sat at home.

I fitted MPSS on my 19" wheels too, on the rave reviews, people were giving on the forum. I haven't had any serious handling issues but my set were made from the softest rubber in the world.

They've only been fitted for around 2000 miles and they look almost shot already. At least my Goodyears lasted 6000 miles on the rear and three times that on the front.

I have MPSS on the front too! Had them off today to give them a spring clean, loads of tread left, but i dont like the feed back they give as per your issue.
Seems a shame to swap them, but may have to bite the bullet i am afraid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom