Sometimes you just gotta do, what ya gotta do...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I got caught at the head of a stoppage on the M25 near Woking about ten years ago due to a 'jumper'.
After 2 1/2 hours of nothing a number of people offered to help get him down...:devil:

I got caught at the head of a stoppage on the M25 near Woking about ten years ago due to a 'jumper'.
After 2 1/2 hours of nothing a number of people offered to help get him down...:devil:

Woking has that effect on people! I'm from Woking.....I should know ;)

You've got to wonder how stupid you have to be to shout abuse at someone in crisis.

BBC NEWS | England | Derbyshire | Jump crowd 'disgust' police boss

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ger-suicide-note-jumps-death-taunted-mob.html

article-0-02DCBFA200000578-887_468x332.jpg

Last edited:
In crisis. Please i beg to differ. They need to look closely as there are lot more people in more crisis than they will ever be in, and have not jumped off bridges. They are attention seekers period and very selfish ones at that
If they want to commit suicide they can do it without affecting millions of lives and traumatising everyone, e.g jumping in front of trains or in front of cars, - how selfish is that, never giving a thought to poor drivers.
How much police resources are diverted to this chap when every minute or so we hear that a crime is committed .
As long as the person is an adult, and in complete control of his senses, then they can clear off please.

If China carries on like this, they will have no chance of getting a Gold medal for the high dive at the 2012 Olympics.........

:devil:

Posted by mistake

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom