Sonax BSD £4.89 delivered - ends midnight 24/07/2016

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Toobad

Car
GLC Sport X253
Good old Euro Car Parts doing another 1-day flash sale. Use code FLASH30 to reduce the contents of your basket by 30%. This makes the ubiquitous Sonax BSD a mere £4.89 if you're quick! It's currently a non-stocked item so expect to wait 5-7 days before your order turns up.

Sonax BSD for £4.89 delivered - 24/7/2016 only

My order never turns up a complete waste of time always told out of stock unable to complete order. Worst car parts stockist in the UK by a mile.

I usually find that unless its a product being discontinued another deal will be just around the corner.
But thanks for your tip.

You won't believe this but everytime I've ordered bsd, now 3 times, I've always ticked the free 3 day or so delivery box. My order turns up within 48 hrs everytime.

Thanks, good offer, ordered:thumb:...will let you know if it turns up:eek:, I did recently order some stuff from carparts4less which is ECP and they arrived okay so we will see...

Good old Euro Car Parts doing another 1-day flash sale. Use code FLASH30 to reduce the contents of your basket by 30%. This makes the ubiquitous Sonax BSD a mere £4.89 if you're quick! It's currently a non-stocked item so expect to wait 5-7 days before your order turns up.

Sonax BSD for £4.89 delivered - 24/7/2016 only

Still using my supply from the last ECP offer. Took about a week to arrive as a lot of people took up the offer.
Its good stuff too:thumb:

Just arrived:thumb:

Thanks, good offer, ordered:thumb:...will let you know if it turns up:eek:, I did recently order some stuff from carparts4less which is ECP and they arrived okay so we will see...

Attachments

• IMAG2272.jpg
    IMAG2272.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 40
My order never turns up a complete waste of time always told out of stock unable to complete order. Worst car parts stockist in the UK by a mile.

Ordered this non-stocked item Sunday and DHL delivered it this morning. What's not to like? 100% success for each of the 4 orders I have placed since I started using Euro Car Parts.

To be fair to Ian if he has had a few bad experiences with ECP I would be the same...its like Dronsfields, I have had many parts delivered no probs, others have had a nightmare with them and will never use again, so you can only report on your own experience...

I am really pleased with this offer, DHL kept me informed with regular texts and mails...thanks again:thumb:

Ordered this non-stocked item Sunday and DHL delivered it this morning. What's not to like? 100% success for each of the 4 orders I have placed since I started using Euro Car Parts.

Top tip as posted earlier if you are using lots of it buy it in 5 litre containers and use a garden sprayer, much cheaper

Wow that's a fantastic service 4 days to get an item I can get in 4 minutes from my local Vauxhall dealer at a cheaper price, excellent result.

Don't leave us hanging, Flango! If we can get BSD or the equivalent from a Vauxhall dealer for less than £4.89 could you please post up the specifics. Sounds like you are on to a winner there so, in the spirit of the forum, please share with the rest of us.

I like your suggestion of applying BSD with a garden sprayer. As long the 5 litres containers of the stuff cost less than £32.60 delivered, we will be on to a winner against the £4.89 750ml trigger packs. Because of its "gloopy" consistency, I have to wonder how successfully it can be dispensed from a garden spray head and if it can be, perhaps there may be an element of over-application. If you've had experience perhaps you can advise which brand of sprayer works.

Don't leave us hanging, Flango! If we can get BSD or the equivalent from a Vauxhall dealer for less than £4.89 could you please post up the specifics. Sounds like you are on to a winner there so, in the spirit of the forum, please share with the rest of us.

I like your suggestion of applying BSD with a garden sprayer. As long the 5 litres containers of the stuff cost less than £32.60 delivered, we will be on to a winner against the £4.89 750ml trigger packs. Because of its "gloopy" consistency, I have to wonder how successfully it can be dispensed from a garden spray head and if it can be, perhaps there may be an element of over-application. If you've had experience perhaps you can advise which brand of sprayer works.

This is the full price

Capture_zpssirzb8fr.jpg

Less trade club discount comes in just short of £25

Yes, that £34.95 deal at Clean Your Car has been running all year. The trouble is you then have to factor in £4.95 for their cheapest delivery making a total of £39.90. I guess there are few of us here who have a CYC trade account to qualify for the kind of discount you can get unless you can offer us a code.

Sonax BSD 5-litre @ CYC

Sorry, I am probably being thick, but I didn't understand your comment about sourcing BSD or an equivalent from a Vauxhall dealer for cheaper. On the upside, everybody can still get BSD at the £32.60/5-litre price by buying the 750ml trigger packs. The ECP discount code SALE30 will now get you the £4.89 price until the end of the month.

Yes, that £34.95 deal at Clean Your Car has been running all year. The trouble is you then have to factor in £4.95 for their cheapest delivery making a total of £39.90. I guess there are few of us here who have a CYC trade account to qualify for the kind of discount you can get unless you can offer us a code.

Sonax BSD 5-litre @ CYC

Sorry, I am probably being thick, but I didn't understand your comment about sourcing BSD or an equivalent from a Vauxhall dealer for cheaper. On the upside, everybody can still get BSD at the £32.60/5-litre price by buying the 750ml trigger packs. The ECP discount code SALE30 will now get you the £4.89 price until the end of the month.

What I was saying is using Vauxhall Trade Club 5 litres from the dealer is under £25.

So for 750 ml I'm currently paying £3.72.

The photo was just showing the product I am buying and the cheapest I could find on the net.

Not used the BSD yet, for a quick detailer / sealer this stuff gets my top award so far...incredible shine and long lasting beading results:thumb:, will be interesting to see how they compare...

Gtechniq C2 v3 Liquid Crystal | C2-100

Last edited:
There's another deal on till midnight tonight and it still gets you 30% off at ECP

Not used the BSD yet, for a quick detailer / sealer this stuff gets my top award so far...incredible shine and long lasting beading results:thumb:, will be interesting to see how they compare...

Gtechniq C2 v3 Liquid Crystal | C2-100

I just love the marketing BS on that product " cross links with all the surfaces of your car"

As a polymer chemist I'd love them to tell me what the crosslinking mechanism is as for cross linking to occur both materials have to be in the liquid or gel phase ????

Agreed...sales pitch baloney, a 'play' with words to try and entice buyers...however I must admit it does give great results. I got all detailer geeky last year:crazy: and spent some time on DW forum, had good recommendations and reviews.

You missed Bodelwyddan Castle car show today pal...was good, maybe next time...I passed on your regards to Mr Cross:D

I just love the marketing BS on that product " cross links with all the surfaces of your car"

As a polymer chemist I'd love them to tell me what the crosslinking mechanism is as for cross linking to occur both materials have to be in the liquid or gel phase ????

Agreed...sales pitch baloney, a 'play' with words to try and entice buyers...however I must admit it does give great results. I got all detailer geeky last year:crazy: and spent some time on DW forum, had good recommendations and reviews.

You missed Bodelwyddan Castle car show today pal...was good, maybe next time...I passed on your regards to Mr Cross:D

Just have too much happening at home at the moment mate having whole house re plastered top to bottom, maybe next year. Glad Crossie's OK

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom