Sonic Scrubbers Pro Detailer at Aldi

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Vilus

SUPPORTER
Car
BMW M340i
I've noticed that dirt is starting to collect in the nooks and crannies around the V8 Kompressor badges on the front wings. Was planning to buy a new toothbrush and use the old one to clean the dirt out when I spotted this on sale at Aldi from Sunday. Thinking it might be worth checking out. Anyone used this type of device?

ALDI - Sunday Special Buys 12th May 2013

Isn't that an electric toothbrush painted yellow and called by a different name?

I have one - had it for a couple of years.

Totally, absolutely, 100% brilliant for so many different things.

Robust & remarkably powerful.

At that price, buy two and make someone else happy at Christmas

Good find - will have a look tomorrow when i pick up my Ecuardorian chocolate with 85% cocoa solids :)

Just rubbed shoulders with the great unwashed and bought mysellf one. Basically a jumbo electric toothbrush. The comes with four heads. They are too coarse to be used on any paintwork/lacquer and it states this on the instructions. However I'm sure it will be worth the money. I'm planning an assault on the AMG tailpipes later. Doubt I'll get to Rashmans standard but I get to play with my new gadget.

I just braved an Aldi to get this sonic do-dah. I must say it's quite a decent bit of kit and will help enormously in getting algae out of the seals (the joys of country life!).

However, I will not be rushing back to said establishment. Grim.

A product you have to use on yourself after buying it :D

"shudders"

Just discovered that these scrubber jobbies normally sell for 14.99 plus 8.99 for the brushes. Aldi's 9.99 is a better deal than I thought :D

Just got Two Today!!!

Do these actually work? I always thought they were a useless gimmick.

Do these actually work? I always thought they were a useless gimmick.

See post 4 :D

Well I've bought one and can vouch for the robust construction. I've not got around to using it yet, but I've no reason, having seen it in the "flesh", to suspect that it'll not perform satisfactorily. Good quality item.

I bought one and it cleans limescale etc from the shower better than manually scrubbing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom