Sonos Multi Room Music System

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapleleaf

MB Enthusiast
Car
2022 GLC 300 estate- replaced 2018 Gle 43 AMG Night - replaced previous 2015 E63 AMG
I wondered if anyone here has got one of these systems - I have just got into it and its the best system I have ever come across for ease of set up and ease of use. Out of the box it took 30 mins to have music from my laptop and radio via the internet playing in 2 different rooms at the same time . you can have up to 32 rooms / zones . I got a 2 zone bundle and have ordered two more zones. using with ceiling and in wall speakers as well as thru my bose 321 system in the tv room. have a look - I cant recommend it highly enough - only down side is that bbc radio 2 only broadcast in real player and dont have an internet stream that the system can access. get smooth fm and other bbc internet shows fine. I first came across it at sevenoaks audio in Preston Lancs - its made in the US and widely available now in the UK .Sound quality is very good. biggest benefit is the wireless controller - I plan to have a couple of them. I also plan to order a ripserver to complete the system. then I dont need the pc switched on at all.

www.sonos.com
www.ripserver.co.uk/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom