Sony CDXM630 For Sale

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mxs

Car
ML320 CDI Sport
Due to a recent head unit upgrade in my car, I have for sale a Sony CDXM630 CD Tuner C/W remote control
It is the active black panel with motorised tilt, to access CD player and controls – this unit has ‘stealth’ facility to keep prying eyes at bay! This unit cost me around £380 when bought new, and I am offering it at £100 plus p&p to your home address. The item is in as new condition and comes boxed with full user manual and fitting instructions. It has 4x 52 watt built in amplifier and 3 phono outs to allow hook up to external amps and separate bass driver output.
:rolleyes:

Hi there,

Im very interested, can you tell me how much it will cost to send it to me in Newcastle.

Also do you have any referances from when you bought or sold stuff previously over the internet?

I have a list of refs if you wish to see them

Thanks

Maz.

Hi Maz

I am working offshore at the moment so I would not be able to find out prices for postage until I get home on Wednesday 26th March, but should not be more than £10 or so!
References: This will be the 1st time I have tried to sell anything on this site, but I have sold wheels & tyres on my old club site MR2 Drivers Club (MR2DC) and I would be prepared to send the head unit to you on approval providing I have proof of your address or telephone number, and that you would be prepared to send me a cheque/postal orders by return if you are satisfied with the unit.

Please email me if you are still genuinely interested.

Last edited:
Hi Maz.
I have the same unit as this in my car. They are really cool. There are only 2 things to watch out for with these sony systems.
1: Don't drive at night with the face flipped down. They are extremely bright.
2: Make sure the instructions are with the unit as it can only be activated by a sequence of button presses from the remote, and these are included with documentation.
Hope this helps you and that you have a succesful purchase.
Graeme.

Originally posted by mxs
Hi Maz

I am working offshore at the moment so I would not be able to find out prices for postage until I get home on Wednesday 26th March, but should not be more than £10 or so!
References: This will be the 1st time I have tried to sell anything on this site, but I have sold wheels & tyres on my old club site MR2 Drivers Club (MR2DC) and I would be prepared to send the head unit to you on approval providing I have proof of your address or telephone number, and that you would be prepared to send me a cheque/postal orders by return if you are satisfied with the unit.

Please email me if you are still genuinely interested.

I sent you an email last night, but i looked in my outbox today and i forgot to send it :confused:

So you have an email ment for you last night sent tonight.

Anyway yes this sounds good to me,

Email me or MSN me and we can discuss details.

Email : [email protected]
MSN : [email protected]

Maz

You have mail!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom