Sony Satio

Discussion in 'Electronics' started by grufflybear, Nov 1, 2009.

1. grufflybear

grufflybear Member

After a slightly lengthy courtship ritual My old Nokia had been happily bonded to my MB Bluetooth unit for some time (2007 W211 with Command) but I recently bought the new Sony Satio phone to satisfy touch screen gadget lust...

So I am aware of the patience and button prodding process that it needed to get the Nokia to bond but so far the Sony has defeated me and I have now put a pay as you go sim in the MB unit (which actually works easily and serves most of my needs). I get as far as the dreaded pin code then no amount of button prodding on either device stimulates any further action.

Has anyone yet successfully mated a Satio with their MB Bluetooth.

As a secondary consideration I did wonder why it is so complex and awkward to bond the £300 MB Bluetooth unit when most tuppeny happeny bits of kit from pc world bond with the phone at the drop of a hat ??? The MB device is very nicely designed and has pretty flashing lights but I wish it wasn't so recalcitrant in use.

Tags: