Sony xperia Z tablet

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cinek

MB Enthusiast
Car
MB W204 , BMW F10, GSXR LZ3
Does anyone here own one of these?

My experience with tablets is limited to iPads only, but looking at the spec sheet, sony comes very close to apple.

I have been offered sony's tablet through O2 and took the bait.

had the phone...was a total load of rubbish, kept switching itself off (known net issue), sent it back after a few weeks and replaced with Samsung galaxy...I am with o2 as well.

had the phone...was a total load of rubbish, kept switching itself off (known net issue), sent it back after a few weeks and replaced with Samsung galaxy...I am with o2 as well.

How long ago was that?

This particular tablet I am getting, is avaliable in UK since June this year and meant to have all the issues resolved (according to independant reviews sites)

I had the Xperia tablet S for a while at the end of last year. Singularly unimpressed, it was carp. Sold it at a big loss after a couple of months. I just wouldn't consider another Sony tablet, ever.

I had the Xperia tablet S for a while at the end of last year. Singularly unimpressed, it was carp. Sold it at a big loss after a couple of months. I just wouldn't consider another Sony tablet, ever.

Not a good news then :(

Good thing I am not paying for it then, as it comes free with the package.

Reviews have been very good and it's solidly built unlike most of the newer stuff.

Reviews have been very good and it's solidly built unlike most of the newer stuff.

Thats what I am hoping for.
I have read number of reviews on independent sites, with all of them confirming previous issues are no longer affecting the latest model.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom