Soo who has had there roof off today in they sun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Not me.

Oh yes, love it no hay fever this time of year so enjoy while it lasts.

Meeeeeee!!!! And the last bike ride of the summer :(

Me too! Been alternating between Barchetta and SLK the last couple of days, seen lots of convertibles all with the roof down - I think a lot of people are thinking of it as a last hurrah to summer. :)

Cheers,

Gaz

Me! Everyday this week! :)

Sadly not me - at work in London, getting dark by the time I was home :(

Will you still be selling the Saab and buying a CLS? ;)
Possibly keeping Saab and still buying CLS... depends what SWMBO says when she gets back from Russia... :)

LOL!! Decision made, just waiting for the right car to turn up! Only question is whether to keep or sell the Saab. This week's driving "topless" has made me think twice.. :D

There will be plenty more opportunities to drive our convertibles even through the winter.....all those early Sunday morning drives in the crisp air.

I've been roof down for months.... On my push bike :)

If I still had our convertibles I would have had the roof down for sure, makes me smile when people have them up in this weather yet the windows down?

Night driving is also great roof down, completely different driving.

When the little ones are a bit bigger we will be back to converibles for at least one of our cars :)

I did on the way home after being in an air conditioned truck all day :D

noty me, the SL is in my garage and the MOT has expired now... :doh:

Impossible for me without either Fire & Rescue or an angle grinder.

However, I have all windows down to hear one's soundtrack much louder...

makes me smile when people have them up in this weather yet the windows down?

I know someone who never drops the roof on her convertible in case it messes her hair up, and refuses to turn on the aircon because of how much it will cost...

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom