Soo who has had there roof off today in they sun

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
^ tut tut...

When I had a Z3 years ago, it was brand new and in my 3 years of owning I had 3 new rear plastic screens as they wore out I had the roof down that much !!!.

I've had puddles in the rear windows of my MX5 when caught out...Your ok yourself as long as your moving...

Even I did. Cracking day down here!!

My tractor does not have a roof.

Mic

The thought of shifting all those tiles, let alone the rafters! :D

There will be plenty more opportunities to drive our convertibles even through the winter.....all those early Sunday morning drives in the crisp air.

Not once I have put the hard top on the SL, so I have been making the most of this.

Tried to convince the other half to go visiting in Snowdonia this weekend, but no enthusiasm, sadly. Got to be a good drive (through Bala) with the top down.

Jon

What you doing on the tractor there Mic.....???

I use a local farmer to harvest my wild flower meadow but their machinery is so big that I need to tidy the edges and around trees with my Massey Ferguson 35X which I also use to maintain foot-ways through the meadow in the summer months. I love my 35X......especially in the sunshine with shirt off.

Mic

And again today. Warwick to Ashford and back :)

I use a local farmer to harvest my wild flower meadow but their machinery is so big that I need to tidy the edges and around trees with my Massey Ferguson 35X which I also use to maintain foot-ways through the meadow in the summer months. I love my 35X......especially in the sunshine with shirt off.

Mic
The Mrs doesn't look quite as impressed. Is She waiting for you to clear the area so she can use the loo...??

1024px-Red_Massey_Ferguson_35X_in_Bolton-by-Bowland,_England.jpg

not me today, but yes to every other time this week when i've needed to drive the car.

I was surprised by the number of ragtops I saw today driving around with the lid up, including a very nice W124 :dk:

W124 - owner's average age - lack of hair - sun - no one looks cool with a burnt head ;)

Had to visit a customer 55 miles away yesterday ( well 35 if you go shortest route) , so should of course have used the company car. But as i only tax the SL for 6 months , and the expiry was yesterday , just could not resist one last blast.:D . Makes a change for me to be in "credit" for private mileage!

Me too, love the sound of a V6 with the roof down just gutted so much traffic around getting in my way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom