Soon to be new Merc owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jqworle

Car
C250CDI Elegance 125 edition estate
Howdy all, i will be taking delivery of a new C250CDI estate on tuesday next week ,coming over from owning a BMW 520D SE for 3 years and really looking forward to it, any advice on the vehicles little foibles will be much appreciated.

Howdy all, i will be taking delivery of a new C250CDI estate on tuesday next week ,coming over from owning a BMW 520D SE for 3 years and really looking forward to it, any advice on the vehicles little foibles will be much appreciated.

Welcome jqworle,

It's a great engine with it's twin turbo's - piccies please :thumb:.

will do when i get it next tuesday

Hello
Welcome to the Forum :thumb:

Well it arrived this morning and looks stunning, i do seem to have a slight problem though in that the stop start system wont work it just stays yellow in eco mode, the local dealer had a quick spin in it and isn,t sure why but says give it a good drive tomorrow as it is battery charge dependant,luckily i have a 300 mile round tip to do .will let you know the outcome tomorrrow.

All ok eco mode just needed a bit of motorway to charge battery, my only quibble now is the sap v3 cradle that intermittntly disconnects from my phone and text messages dont appear completely

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom