Soon to be new w204 C63 owner

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok good to know because I was looking long and hard for them lol. Hopefully all goes well with MSL.

So on the subject of K&N filters @Felstmiester do they make a difference? Either power/sound-wise
in short....no lol

Maybe if you had headers and a bit more done to the car but there’s not ever been any reports that I know of on here of anyone that’s noticed any gains on power or noise.

Ok that settles it then will update how it goes at MSL tomorrow

No way!!!!! Well if it isn't i imagine this dealer would simply have to repair it for me right? I've just sorted a warranty but it wouldn't cover that I don't think for the first 30days

Yes the garage has a duty of care that if a car is sold with a known fault within the first 90 days they have to repair it. My Warranty cover 70% of it and the garage covered the rest. At first it was re gassed and then a week later it went again and from the dye in the re gas they could see it had a leak.

Ah ok thanks for the info...I'll be taking it to them later today to get regassed so will take it from there.

I've also noticed my rear parking sensors don't beep. The fronts don't either but I get the visual cues on the thing on the dash (whatever it's called lol) but for the rears there's no beep and the visual cue doesn't light up. Is there a setting somehlwhere I can change been fiddling with it this morning but can't figure it out

Ah ok thanks for the info...I'll be taking it to them later today to get regassed so will take it from there.

I've also noticed my rear parking sensors don't beep. The fronts don't either but I get the visual cues on the thing on the dash (whatever it's called lol) but for the rears there's no beep and the visual cue doesn't light up. Is there a setting somehlwhere I can change been fiddling with it this morning but can't figure it out
dont think theres a mute or a way to turn beeps down or up. The merc sensors are a lot different to the bmw ones in the way that they only start beeping when your very close. The lights come up first and i think its only when the red lights are activated the beeping starts. Nor sure whats going on with the rears though.

Mine flash both front and rear, but have noticed it only beeps when you get very close to any objects. I also thought something wrong with at first. If the rear sensors are not flashing at all, sounds like something is wrong.

So at MSL now and ACID (awesome.bloke) showed me they are actually working. Car is remapped and producing 510bhp now. Can't wait to drive it!!!

I am getting so tempted to do this along with having a LED fitted. Out of interest, as this could be classed as a mod, how many of you tell your insurance and if you did, did it have any effect on your premiums?

It should be invisible to anyone that this work has been done.

I told mine today but didn't go up

So after about 300miles drive back mixture of motorways and country lanes.....all I can say is it was worth it. The noise the feel is alot more focused (not that it wasn't before) but it feels truly alive now in s+ and M. Now just to get familiar with everything it has....great car and not missing the M4 one bit

Went for MSL - Acids own. Not that I would've been able to tell the difference as I'm soxneed to AMG's. But looking forward to getting to know the C63 better (sounds like its a woman lol)

well I called mine today and said if I did what impact, over a £1,000 for the next 9 months remaining on my term. Feel off my chair

Wow...who are you with?

LV, it did make me laugh
ive recaintly been ringing round getting quotes for a new traders policy ( yes i am in the trade ) im sure these insurance companies make it up. One min its “the reason its so expensive is because u have your wife insured for sdp to drive the merc” then next one says it wont make any difference at all. Its a bloody mine field nowadays.

Yeah all a bit of a joke to be honest.

Random number generation program.

I went with sky insurance last year, just renewed with them again. My mods never made a difference on the price

Out of interest what do most people pay? To change from the M4 cost me an extra £11 so about £950 in total but my renewal is up soon so interesting to know what I'd probably be looking at price-wise

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom