Soon to be owner of a E350 estate

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

clubhellfire

Car
S211 E350 Advantgarde Sport
Hi all,

First Merc ownership is now secured with deposit and I'm waiting for the call to get the new girl.

Can't wait for the luxury as I'm used to the bumps and knocks from the awesome Honda Civic Type R but it's no longer practical as a daily driver.

Hoping the new girl will be as good and reliable as the old one.
0fc7add14e6c7cf1adaf1d97d1ab2478.jpg
4eed2ea9dbe877ad01d1c6a2f5258cbc.jpg

Welcome, nice motors your new one and your old one. :D

Welcome, nice choice for new car.Had a saloon version of the same model and loved it , am sure yours will be great looking at the photo

Welcome!

Very nice car...something about an e-class estate always does it for me.

A culture shock of luxury probably - I’m already forgetting about the b-road blasting in a hot hatch and just loving it! Lol

Good luck :)

Welcome

That is a lovely S211, I loved mine.

Welcome

That is a lovely S211, I loved mine. You will be amazed at its refinement, stability and sheer long distance cruising ability.

Excellent choice. I saw that facelift S211 arrive from Japan. Looks awesome.

Perfect for stocking up for those West Wycombe Hellfire parties.

Very reliable and will go on for ever.

Did you go for the DAB / Satnav upgrade, or did you still with the original system?

Those AMG wheels are an excellent choice for someone coming from the Hothatch camp. Smaller wheels are even more comfy, but you would probably find them too comfortable on the E350.

I've done lots of long distance touring in my E500 and E350, and they're remarkably comfortable and Tardis like.

Yes I did the DAB upgrade.

Wheels have been refurbished and I like the style, no small slots to get clean. Hoping there's no snow this winter but if there is I'll just have to park it up!

I got to test drive last week and was impressed with the ride and power, very smooth

It's huge inside and my son was really impressed with the air con controls in the back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom