Sorry non Merc - 02 530i sport Champagne edition

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Abdul

Car
C63
I bought this a while ago when my daughter was born but selling now to make room for an M5 or similar.

Spec:

2002 530i Individual Champagne edition
98,000 miles
Full BMW service history - the history is very very comprehensive on this car
5 or 6 previous owners (last owner had it 4 years I think)
HPI clear
MOT for approx 9-10 months (need to double check)
Tax for a couple months
Usual E39 luxuries plus the following:
Saphire black paint in reasonable condition
Champagne heated electric leather interior
Widescreen nav (fully working inc phone)
Electric steering column
Tailored mats with cream piping
Upgraded BM54 with iphone and aux in connections in centre console and 2x pairs of RCA Pre outs so you can add external amps
6K HID kit
17" Style 32's with reasonable conti's on the front and near new Accelera's on the back in correct staggered sizes

Fortunately the cooling system has been overhauled along with a large amount of the cars suspension over recent years thanks to the very careful previous owner.

Now the car has got it's niggles, usual bit of rust on bootlid, bit of lacquer peel on edges of front wings but luckily no other rust. It has the odd small scuff on the front and rear bumpers which come with parking in london (nothing noticable enough to photograph). Has the usual pixel issue on the instrument cluster and recently the service lights stopped illuminating when starting the car which I assume is related to the pixel issue as it did work a couple months back.

I drove 6 different 530i's all at different prices with varying mileage and history when looking and this drove the best by a long shot, suspension is tight and the engine is nice and responsive with plenty of torque (a lot of the 530i's I drove felt really flat and frankly slow).

I should mention I recently chopped out the ski hatch to add a subwoofer so there is a permanent hole there now, should be easy enough to cover with some cloth if you don't want it there.

aa (4) by abdulchowdhury14, on Flickr

photo 1 by abdulchowdhury14, on Flickr

photo 2 by abdulchowdhury14, on Flickr

photo 3 by abdulchowdhury14, on Flickr

aa (6) by abdulchowdhury14, on Flickr

aa (7) by abdulchowdhury14, on Flickr
I'm after £2850 OVNO.

I'm based in ilford essex for viewings. Call or text me on 07951 821 404.

Cheers!

Copied from BMW5.

Service history

I forgot to mention the 3rd brake light recently stopped working.

I've only had the car 2-3 months but fancy an m5, on hindsight I should've bought one to begin with!

The previous owner had a large amount of the cooling system replaced over the years along with various suspension items. From what I can gather from the reciepts the car hasn't wanted for anything. The mot isn't due until April 15, the last mot stated rear tyres were shot (these were replaced) and rear pads are low which haven't been attended to. The handbrake was also commented on as being weak but then that's common on e39's.

Having a quick glance through receipts the following has been done recently or at least since 2010

Ns front wheel hearing, Both rear arb bushes - £220
Another receipt says the arb bushes were done again in 14 and the water pump and header tank at £236
New remote key in 2011
New batt in 13
New screen in 10

The following are written by hand on random receipts and were done by the previous owners personal mechanic friend at BMW's recommendation after inspections. Essentially what the last owner did was have the services done at BMW to maintain the stamped book but had any other work done by other mechanics.

Cam cover gasket and oil top up £183
Head shield above exhaust £40
Brake fluid £102
Coolant £85
Main drive belt and ac belt £187
Front disks and pads £249
Some sort of air com work totalling £200
PDC sensors replaced at £220

No dates for that lot. I still have his contact details if the buyer wanted to have a word with him.

Cheers
Abdul

Bump, have decided I want something a bit more fun so this is up for sale again.

All being well my new car will be here next week.

Should add I have a black extended leather centre console and armrest which I can include by seperate negotiation.

Also, the car is currently fitted with JBL MS62C components on custom MDF adapters with the doors having received some sound deadening accordingly. Again I can leave these in but will want a bit extra or the standard speakers go back in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom