Sorted at last New E Class 350 Estate Avantguarde & E Class 350 sport.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BelfastBill

Car
S CLASS 320 CDI
Well as you know I have been looking for a new car for the wife, so we took the plunge and bought a 350 Avantguarde blue motion. We love the car, it makes my old but loved W220 S Class 2004 feel old and tired. I then went looking for a new car for poor me!! so I found a lovely E 350 Sport Estate which I bought. His and Her's. After the excitement had died down after my test drive I realised it didn't have command and only a single cd player,but bought the car anyway. Now I was wondering what's the difference between command and no command? Can you get an upgrade to command and is it worth it? Secondly my car has AMG 18" wheels and body kit, 265 tyres on the rear, and the gearbox has three settings E,M, and S. so don't know whether to swop over with my wife or stay as I am with the Sport. I like my music and don't want to be changing disc's all the time,or can I fit a multi player that will work with the system there already??? I'm sure there will be some experts on here willing to help.
Now to sell my old S Class, she will be missed.
Cheer's Bill.

These days, you can, should you wish, load up your phone with mp3s, or even use a music streaming service, and Bluetooth connect your phone to your radio and play like that. More music available than CDs you could fit in your car. That's what I do with my E350.

I have the sport, and I find the auto box fine.
"E"conomy
"S"tandard
"M"anual

I only use manual during a DPF regen to drop it down a couple and keep the revs around 2,500rpm

If you're keeping the car a long time, the best/value/easy audio upgrade would probably be Morel crossover speakers (6 inch speaker and separate tweeter) in the front doors and 2 way (integrated tweeter set in the top of the speaker cone on its own bracket) in the rear doors.

Comandonline in Surrey can supply and fit.

So can I play my music from Spotify etc from m6 phone through the car system as it stands?? Thanks all for the prompt replies

Mine is 2011 and does it, so I would guess so

Great, I'll have to figure out how, any other info welcomed .
Cheer's Bill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom