SOS Inoperative

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

S2000Paul

Car
E63 AMG
Is this a subscription to Mercedes?

Car has Just gone 2 years of age and the message has appeared, and appears every time I start up.

Need to ok it each time, but ultimately I want it!

Is this a subscription to Mercedes?

Car has Just gone 2 years of age and the message has appeared, and appears every time I start up.

Need to ok it each time, but ultimately I want it!
It happened to me charged me £80 just to plug in something in the boot

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

What does this button actually do as want to press mine but to scared to !

An emergency like breaking down or more serious things only.

Have you paired your phone correctly via bluetooth to the command?

I may be wrong but I think there is a built in com module and phone is not necessarily required.

Robin

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm sure there is a com module, its only just appeared after car turned 2 years and a months old. 2 months in my ownership

I'm sure there is a com module, its only just appeared after car turned 2 years and a months old. 2 months in my ownership

Just had a quick look in Mercedes Me and for my 2017 car it shows the Mercedes Emergency Call System (and most other safety services) as an unlimited term item compared to comfort services which are 3 years or In-car office @ only 12 months.

As mentioned SOS is able to phone home without being paired to a mobile phone.

I'd be amazed if SOS in your car wasn't unlimited either.

5DD588ED-8BA2-49E5-8B42-EF0D938C6660.jpeg Same thing with mine, just started happening today.

Did you manage to sort the issue?

Mercedes sorting it on Monday.

Lady on 'Reservations' said its a known issue and they will sort while they look at the creaking front mounts under warranty..

The SOS part at least anyway...

OK sorted at the Mercedes dealer today.
Known issue, Software update.

Be warned this update cancelled my Tom Tom Subscription...
Dealer was very surprised ( I only noticed when I hit my NAVI button to check on traffic warnings 15 mins after I left the dealer and it came up as no subscription and no red or yellow squares...!)

Dealer will sort but I'm having to add MERCEDES ME app to get remote activation to avoid trekking back to the dealer..

Cheers for the update, dropped mine off today for the same issue.

All fettled. Tom Tom back and running...until car is 36 months old....

Mercedes ME is pretty interesting to see what has been activated and still live, Tracker, remote retrieval vehicle status, live Traffic, Tele diagnostics, Parked vehicle locator, Accident recovery, Breakdown management, digital assistants, Remote door locking and unlocking and lots of sexy sounding stuff... Geofencing anyone... :)

And expired stuff...Available PARKING SPACES...lol

Happened to mine today. Car still under warranty so I take it it's a call to MB and get them to look at it at their cost ?

Happened to mine today. Car still under warranty so I take it it's a call to MB and get them to look at it at their cost ?

Yes, If you remember when you pick it up check the SAT NAV works!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom