Sound isolating earphones

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Tan

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W140 S-Class, Porsche Cayenne and Porsche Boxster
Hi

It has come the time to change my, S11URE SE210 earphones and I have a dilemma, S11URE are offering me 35% off a new pair as part of an exchange scheme.

The logical route would be to go for the S11URE SE215's and they would cost me £65, however the direct replacement to mine is now the SE315's which come in at £126 after discount.

I am unsure ( no pun intended) if the 315's are that much better than the 215's and being in ear units, I can't test them anywhere.

I like the new S11URE range as they have a completely replaceable cable for when they get damaged, but am also thinking should look at some other high end brands, does anyone have any recommendations?

Many thanks

Tan

Last edited:
Why are the S11URE SE215 the logical choice, if the SE315 are direct replacements?

I say logical, because one would naturally assume the SE210 would be replaced by the SE215, in much the same way the w203 c class was replaced by the w204.

Also the 210's were about £100 rrp when I got them and the 215's have an RRP of £99.

The reason they say the 315 replaces the 210 is because it has a similar driver unit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom