Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Portsmouth

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Brighton

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Other ??

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JimGreen

Car
2012 Audi R8 V10 + 2017 Mini Cooper (John Cooper Works) + 2015 Honda Fireblade
I'm relatively new to this forum, but always been active in previous car forums, so willing to try and arrange a South Coast Meet for AMG Owners some time in May.

To start off I'd like to get some preferences on the preferred location and a meeting point, so to start off I'm looking for your preferences.

Once we've found out what location is best for "The Majority" then I can go on to decide a date and meeting point.

So...... The options are :

1. Bournemouth

2. Portsmouth

3. Brighton

4. Other ??

Last edited:
There is a meeting close to Portsmouth in May at Ollys Benz on the Green Jim. May 19th I think.

Obviously, due to my location Bournemouth would suit me best but Portsmouth is fine for me too.

There is a meeting close to Portsmouth in May at Ollys Benz on the Green Jim. May 19th I think.

Obviously, due to my location Bournemouth would suit me best but Portsmouth is fine for me too.

14th Roger. One of the best in the calendar last year. :D

ETA: It's a sticky at the top of the events board.

Get yourself on the list.

There are usually drop outs. I've not turned anyone away yet.

I regularly go to the Pistonheads Pub Club which will be starting soon now the nights are lighter. Well worth going to as there are always a wide variety of cars there including Enzo's, F40's and my SL.
Just a note it's normally posted in the South Coast section a chap called Gary runs it.

Last edited:
Wasn't expecting anything to compare with Olly's Benz On The Green...... LOL.

Was expecting a handful of us to meet up for a drink/coffee/burger, and I would make sure there were no clashes.

Wasn't expecting anything to compare with Olly's Benz On The Green...... LOL.

Was expecting a handful of us to meet up for a drink/coffee/burger, and I would make sure there were no clashes.

I guessed that too. But thought I'd mention the other meeting of Olly's was in May also. A small meet up for coffee/burger sounds good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom