South East England Meet (Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex etc)

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
2pm is still good for me in coming from Guildford way down the a3 I'm actually going. A331 then a31 then a3 if anyone wants to convoy ?

Hope you have a good one today and don't forget to post some pictures up :D:thumb:

Good to meet everyone today, I'll post the pics up once I get to a computer.

After hearing your car Boon, I'm glad I've ordered the full IPE system.

Did you guys discuss where to meet up at one of service stations on route to MSL Performance on the 18th ?

Brunty88 said:
Where did you get it from and how much if you don't mind ?

I ordered it through PCS who are going to fit it for just over 5k all in. That's headers, sports cats and valve tronic back section

Sorry i didn't make it today guys. Ended up building my son a train set which is priority on a weekend. Maybe I'll see you at the next one.

If anyone is interested, there is the last of out monthly PH meets in Bournemouth tomorrow evening. PM me if you are interested.

Eddie

Sorry i didn't make it today guys. Ended up building my son a train set which is priority on a weekend. Maybe I'll see you at the next one.

If anyone is interested, there is the last of out monthly PH meets in Bournemouth tomorrow evening. PM me if you are interested.

Eddie

Yeah that does take presidence, I took my son out in the morning to keep him and my wife sweet :thumb:

One thing I noticed today is that white must be a popular colour for C63's lol

Audio Addict said:

Just so you can lead the pack next time with your full IPE exhaust system!!!

Good to meet you guys. My car sounded quiet on the way home compared to your secondary-cat deleted cars, forget the one with headers :D.

Mind made up, it's having some exhaust work next month.

Funny you say that, the only white ones I've seen on the road were yesterday :D. Most I see on the road are black.

Good to meet you guys. My car sounded quiet on the way home compared to your secondary-cat deleted cars, forget the one with headers :D.

Mind made up, it's having some exhaust work next month.

Get it decatted and resonator removed at PCS Horndean. Jack is a master at that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom