South East GTG - Saturday 27th November - Provisional

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Maff

MB Enthusiast
Hi All,

As per the thread in the General Section, a few of us are thinking of having a mini-meet southen GTG on the above day.

Greg or Grav do you want to post more details of where we could meet and times etc?

Regards,

Matt.

How about getting your dealer to let us meet in their underground show room??

...........Maybe he'd like to provide some coffee etc??

Btw: Which dealer is it? i was down at Maidstone today picking up my Bose sub.

Ah Big problem 27th/28th I'm involved in a Chistmas Concert/Show. I'm only free early saturday morning then not at all til Monday!!

It was Maidstone Mercedes Tan.
I think the Malta Inn sounds good, as we can get some grub then.

Sorry you can't make it Greg, unless I can pick up early, ill see what they say.

I have the big christmas light switch in our road on saturday night, but am ok up until 4 ish.
We do this every year and raised over £10500 for the air ambulance last year.
Need an electrician though, to wire up to the street lights to save money :devil:
Sorry, gone off topic a bit :crazy:

Might take a gentle stroll down the motorway .... want me to bring your mirrors Graeme ?

S.

sym said:
Might take a gentle stroll down the motorway .... want me to bring your mirrors Graeme ?

S.

Yes please.
Will have swung some things round by then ;) ;)

Do we have a firmed up time for this yet ? Just trying to plan my weekend !

Cheers, S.

Unfortunately it looks like I wont be able to make it now either :(
Just got back from Hungary and looks like I’ve got to work the weekend which I wasn’t expecting.

Seeing that Greg can’t make it either, and Grav is a bit tight on time that day, how about we organise another weekend in the very near future that hopefully a few more maybe able to attend?

What about weekend of the 4th or 11th December?

...or even midweek?

Midweek would be a bit difficult for me, but I could queeze it in of that's what the others can do.

Might get the car Friday if things work out OK, if not Monday I guess.

Sounds good to me.
4th or 11th sound good.
If it's the latter, you can all buy me a drink (non-alcoholic of course :rolleyes: ), cos I'll be another year younger then :eek:

@Sym:
Will stick a cheque in the post to you this weekend mate.
Can you PM me you addy please?

How about Saturday the 4th December then?

Any idea's on meeting ground? I assume a pub/resturant would be best, so we can have a bite to eat over a chat etc.

Just a thought, might be worth meeting somewhere like a park or open area, as last time we pounced upon a pub car park the landlord got a but upset !

So, ideas for a meeting area near a reasonable pub?

I know of some round here, but though that the majority would like something nearer Kent than London?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom