South West meet up interest

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

jakespw202

Car
W202
Just looking to gauge interest in a meet up somewhere in the South West.

Ideally a country pub location around Plymouth or Bristol area.

I'd love to organise it and make it a regular thing as I know there are very few MB meet ups around the SW (from my research).

any interest, please drop a comment below. Thanks

Hi, there are a couple of us in the Somerset area, we are looking to organise a Sunday morn breakfast meetup and run out probably in June, will keep you posted ...

Hi, there are a couple of us in the Somerset area, we are looking to organise a Sunday morn breakfast meetup and run out probably in June, will keep you posted ...
Google ‘Queen Square Car Club’ - good meetings 1st Sunday of each month

Newbie to the forum here, I’m in Cornwall but close to Devon as well if anything’s happening in the near future

Newbie to the forum here, I’m in Cornwall but close to Devon as well if anything’s happening in the near future

Welcome to the forum Steve.

It's a bit of a drive, but this is the one meeting you shouldn't miss.

Usually around 100 cars, some owners book a local hotel overnight, its the MBClub event of the year.

Google ‘Queen Square Car Club’ - good meetings 1st Sunday of each month
I never knew that this existed! And i am only down the road in Barf ...... Looks like the SL has some visiting to make in 2023 !!
Sjmw - Thanks for the heads up :)

Welcome to the forum Steve.

It's a bit of a drive, but this is the one meeting you shouldn't miss.

Usually around 100 cars, some owners book a local hotel overnight, its the MBClub event of the year.
Hi AMGeed, thanks for the welcome
I will take a look now, thanks for sharing 👌

I'd be interested, dependant on date/time as it's a long drive for me!

Pipers trimmers in Sparkford have a car meeting on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Its now as popular as the nearby Haynes Motor Museum ( but no charge to attend!)

open to all makes of car and gets some exotica. Nice people

Pipers trimmers in Sparkford have a car meeting on the 2nd Saturday of the month. Its now as popular as the nearby Haynes Motor Museum ( but no charge to attend!)

open to all makes of car and gets some exotica. Nice people
Ohh, thanks for the heads-up as i'm fairly local, i might make the effort if it's sunny next weekend.

Only just seen this thread. There is a place called the steamer cafe where Re fuel meet up at weekends and it is based more or less half way between Bristol and Plymouth. They have a decent size car park for all of the cars that turn up and the breakfast is not all that bad either. If you wanted to reserve a table then I’m happy to help and turn up (I don‘t have an affiliation other than enjoying attending when the weather is half decent).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom