Southend this saturday...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rashman

MB Enthusiast
Car
CLK
Hi guys.

Apparently there's a big meet going on down at Southend this saturday (17th).
Max Power will apparently be there too.

Although this may not interest the majority, I thought I'd still put it out there in case anyone was interested in taking a mosey down.

I usually head down that way as part of my weekly late night drive, so I'll probably be heading down there anyway with a couple of mates who have GTR's (booo hisss!).

:thumb:

Rash, you'll be getting the beers in while you wait for them to catch up then?;)

Rash, you'll be getting the beers in while you wait for them to catch up then?;)

Haha!

Na, I don't push 'em to hard, haha.

To be honest, it's nice just having some guys to meet up with.
The both have very nice example of the R34 GT-R.
Bayside blue, Nismo kits, tuned twin turbo 2.8 straight 6 engines (I think?)
They're quick, but not quick enough...heehee

But we're not in competition with eachother.
We enjoy our our late night blasts.

Besides, I know what those Jap cars are capable of.
We were with a guy a few weeks back who had a 700hp R33.

I never had a chance to get along side him in the neighbouring booth at the Dartford crossing (Thankfully maybe! heehee)..but I saw this thing take off.

"My word", is all I have to say. :eek:

Has someone notified the AA? The recovery trucks need to be ready for all of the Corsas and Saxos with phat stereos that flatten the battery so quickly that the Barries and Garies can't get home.

Has someone notified the AA? The recovery trucks need to be ready for all of the Corsas and Saxos with phat stereos that flatten the battery so quickly that the Barries and Garies can't get home.

LOL.

You got it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom