Southern Convoy to Trax- South Mimms

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
CraigWeistecC63 said:
Fixed this for you :thumb:

Good shout, pointless leaving at 6.45 you can drive in anytime on the day at trax and it's a long day once there.

How about meet at South mimms at 8am?

Last edited:
I'm all for leaving later. I'm out all day Saturday so will be tired! Don't want a crappy spot at TRAX though....or have to queue for hours. Ollie, what do you think?

I believe the TRAX instructions I got advised being on the stands by 0830 as the gates to non-club public are opened at 0900, or something along these lines.

Good shout, pointless leaving at 6.45 you can drive in anytime on the day at trax and it's a long day once there.

How about meet at South mimms at 8am?

No we have to meet at 06:45am, cause have to be on site and parked by 08:30am for stand. I was purely in denial about the early morning start.

A few of us will be there at 8am if anyone fancies a later convoy to trax.

You should be able to get on the stand after 8:30, ive never had a problem in the past

they like to have majority there before to stop you running over the chavs.

I will try my best to meet the early crew at south Mimms

Still think get better spot if you're there early on the stand.....!!

gutted my stage 2 weistec c63 wont be ready in time its still at eurocharged
will be there but not in a merc:(:(:(

gutted my stage 2 weistec c63 wont be ready in time its still at eurocharged
will be there but not in a merc:(:(:(

How's it coming along mate?

Well cargraphic sent the wrong headers so new ones will take 10 days to fabricate plus weistec now want the ecu ,s sent to them as opposed to sending the files at least for the later cars
Weistec allways wanted the ecus but Acid and Paul had managed to persuade them to send the files to be loaded here but they now want the ecus for them to load
so mines been sent shd be back next week and the supercharger and ice tank and water injection shd be done by then ready for the headers when they arrive
ime tempted to have the valve body upgrade but weisted want 1000gbp plus the shipping thats without removal and refit costs

Well cargraphic sent the wrong headers so new ones will take 10 days to fabricate plus weistec now want the ecu ,s sent to them as opposed to sending the files at least for the later cars
Weistec allways wanted the ecus but Acid and Paul had managed to persuade them to send the files to be loaded here but they now want the ecus for them to load
so mines been sent shd be back next week and the supercharger and ice tank and water injection shd be done by then ready for the headers when they arrive
ime tempted to have the valve body upgrade but weisted want 1000gbp plus the shipping thats without removal and refit costs

Valvebody well worth it IMO, great little mod. Glad it's all coming along, all mine went to the U.S. As well was what caused a massive delay. Id expect it to be another 2 weeks at least knowing Weistec. Be worth it in the long run.

1. SouthEastHire
2. Jamesran
3. Craigweistec63
4. Burnsey
5. Suky Sangha
6. C36fan
7. V8sam
8. sjmaxwell
9. Acej

I will try and make it for 6:45, if not, I will see you lot there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom