Space saver

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rubyred

Car
2017 C Class AMG Line
Hi all, just a quick one. Will a 18inch space saver wheel be ok to fit as replacement for a 19inch wheel in case of puncture.
Cheers

Hi all, just a quick one. Will a 18inch space saver wheel be ok to fit as replacement for a 19inch wheel in case of puncture.
Cheers
Yes if the tyre ratio makes it ok .

Thanks for that. The space saver supplier says it would be ok, but just checking with you guys who know better. Will now order one. Thanks again.
Keith

hi everyone
will I have a 2010 E-Class convertible and and it has no spare
i want to get a physical spare, a space saver
i know the part number from mercedes is 2074000102 but i have been offered one that is from the facelift model
part number
2000407102 i think
query is does anyone know the part number or model that has any that will fit in an emergency
i am not concerned with the aesthetic look as it's only to get me to a tyre shop or home
only concern is it fitting without fouling anything
so any part numbers would be great
(i am aware of the gunk and compressor options but only want a space saver that fits.)
thanks in advance
Brian

hi everyone
will I have a 2010 E-Class convertible and and it has no spare
i want to get a physical spare, a space saver
i know the part number from mercedes is 2074000102 but i have been offered one that is from the facelift model
part number
2000407102 i think
query is does anyone know the part number or model that has any that will fit in an emergency
i am not concerned with the aesthetic look as it's only to get me to a tyre shop or home
only concern is it fitting without fouling anything
so any part numbers would be great
(i am aware of the gunk and compressor options but only want a space saver that fits.)
thanks in advance
Brian
Mines a 2017 coupe , would my part number help you . Is yours an a207 ? Part number should begin 207 , 200 is possibly a200 or c200 ?? It's the tyre size that's more important tbh with regards to fouling.

Mines a 2017 coupe , would my part number help you . Is yours an a207 ? Part number should begin 207 , 200 is possibly a200 or c200 ?? It's the tyre size that's more important tbh with regards to fouling.
thanks
i guess what i am really asking is given i have stated the model i own does anybody know of any part numbers of space saver that would work on that model
so really only those that know of any that have worked
it's a long shot

that's perfect
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom