Spanish eBay seller requesting id document

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I told him it was a personal, not business transaction and had no number to offer that may help. He replied that it was so that he could issue an invoice, which I don't need.

Hopefully my eyes are fine, I just had to go for an annual diabetic screening. Good luck with your op.
Good luck your Retinopathy screen. I know the procedure too. So far, all good.

It's no worse than chlorinated water after a swim, but the light can be harsh with dilated pupils. Good luck and don't forget your sunglasses!
Thanks for the info.

Reactions: MD5
It's no worse than chlorinated water after a swim, but the light can be harsh with dilated pupils. Good luck and don't forget your sunglasses!
Yes, a nice cloudy day..no bright sunlight. Wide brimmed hat or baseball cap,and good strong sunglasses.

Thats a bit of good news anyway....and any additional charges aside from the agreed price?
Happily no. There are so many scams around about additional delivery fees etc to pay that I was expecting that hurdle one way or another. As it was I received a track and trace text from Parcelforce using the same number as a legit one I'd received previously. Just to be safe I checked online and didn't click on the link in the text. What do you mean 'paranoid'?!

@ToeKnee How did you get on yesterday?

Interestingly, I only ever had issues (since Brexit) with shipping good to the EU, but not with receiving good from the EU.

Interestingly, I only ever had issues (since Brexit) with shipping good to the EU, but not with receiving good from the EU.
Are our procedures/requirements any more complex than theirs, Mark? I've read lots of moans and groans elsewhere about both directions.

I am waiting for an eye screening appointment, it will be my first one :rolleyes:
I don't know if you still can but i paid for a cd (that's how long ago it was!) with images of my first scan. Like an undiscovered planet!!

I am waiting for an eye screening appointment, it will be my first one :rolleyes:
Hope you get it soon, and that it will be OK. The scan itself is nothing to worry about, I've been having them done for a couple of years now, and so far all good. They compare the latest scan with the previous one and check for changes.

Are our procedures/requirements any more complex than theirs, Mark? I've read lots of moans and groans elsewhere about both directions.

No idea... this was just my anecdotal experience.

BTW, an item recently ordered on a Friday from Amazon USA with expedited delivery (£20), arrived at its destination in London the following Monday, with all taxes paid to Amazon at the point of ordering. So it can be done... not sure what the issue is with deliveries between the UK and EU.

No idea... this was just my anecdotal experience.

BTW, an item recently ordered on a Friday from Amazon USA with expedited delivery (£20), arrived at its destination in London the following Monday, with all taxes paid to Amazon at the point of ordering. So it can be done... not sure what the issue is with deliveries between the UK and EU.
I had stuff sent to California via DHL a couple of weeks ago, collected on Monday and delivered two days later on the Wednesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom