Spark Plugs Special Offer for members!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rirhill

Car
Mercedes E350 CDI Estate
Following GDC200 message on Special offer for members I going to Royale Engineering to have my plugs changed. He has quoted me £50 plus the vat which is a wee bit cheaper than the 2 hrs labour plus parts MB Dartford quoted me.

GDC200 if your about and what to meet up let me know I have to be there for 09:30.
Thanks for the info.
Ian

Is there anything special about the spark plugs that they cost so much to replace, As I had a quick look at mine the other day when I had the cam cover off to powder coat it, and it didn't look to hard to change them?

Sorry chaps.Have to justify the spend on the car with Quality time with the G/Friend so have managed to get online much.
Firstly
Thanks to Greg for finding Royales. He's a very good mechanic and
charges a fair price. He seems very passionate about cars and working on them.
The charge came to £58.89 inc vat and they were Bosch Plat plugs. Compare that to 2 hrs labour at £80ish an hr plus the plugs from Our friends at MB Dartford. I would recommend Royales
though a tricky to get to but easy access to the M2.
I am afraid to mantain the MB stamps going to MB for services but Royales for any other work.
Oh he will do a 6 cyclinder oil change with a quality oil ( Mobile 1) for £30 which is a wee bit cheaper than Kwik Fit.

Cheers
Ian

Thanks guys,

Spoke to John Griffiths in Reading - much closer to me, he was talking about £3 each plus fitting so wouldn't see it as much different to Royales

R

Richard
£3 a plug £18 plus an hours labour cheaper than the petrol to get here.
Greg
A bit early to say but it appears better on fuel.

Cheers
Ian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom