Speaking of resprays...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Carrotchomper

MB Enthusiast
Car
C207 E350 CDI coupe
Ever since I purchased my Audi I have been less than happy with some nasty stone chips on the bonnet- There were about 5 large noticable ones and a significant "rash" over the rest of the bonnet and wingtops. I went to a bodyshop in Bristol to get a quote, and decided to respray the bonnet rather than touch it up, since it wasn't much more money

I am VERY pleased- For £280 inc. VAT(There was a bit of confusion over initial quote so should have been £320 ish) They totally resprayed bonnet and most of front wings, touched up ALL other minor dings around the car, gave it a full valet and gave me a courtesy car for 2 days.

Just come back from there and straight over to Ashton Court to take some pictures... Chuffed to bits. Until some moron dings it again. :mad: Will be VERY careful with parking from now on...

My car looks like new I reckon- Well worth the money.

nsr.jpg

P1010034.jpg

Sorry about image size!

Nice one :rock: looks great :cool:

Nice car that Sam. Even better minus chips!! ;)

Ta! Hopefully now someone can buy it and I can get hold of a less sensible CLK! And if not, hey, I've got a shiny car! It still only owes me £9300- Surely someone will take it off my hands for £9500?!?!

Most stone chips come from driving to close to the car in front, to avoid the average stones you do need 5 car lengths, distance from the car in front, not always easy.

Hurry up and buy a Merc..:D

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom