Special offer on C Class?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gollom

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
S204 C220CDi Sport ED125 (Mr) Kia Picanto Domino 1.1 (Mrs)
Just got the following text if anybody is interested

Until the 31st March we have a limited number of brand new C-Class from only £19,995. Call me on 01772 507 769 for more information and to reserve yours. Thanks Steve Halliday. Mercedes Benz of Preston

Just got the following text if anybody is interested

Until the 31st March we have a limited number of brand new C-Class from only £19,995. Call me on 01772 507 769 for more information and to reserve yours. Thanks Steve Halliday. Mercedes Benz of Preston

I get the same text this afternoon, apart from the name, phone and dealer - Mercedes Benz of South Lakes.

Shifting old stock, I assume.

I wonder what the spec of the car is ...

I wonder what the spec of the car is ...

Base model 1.8 petrol, I think.

Actually, just got an email from another dealer..

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mercedes-Benz C180 CGI BlueEFFICIENCY SE Saloon Manual Specification:[/FONT]

• [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Non Metallic Paint[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]16” Alloy Wheels – 7-spoke design[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Comfort suspension[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Agility Control Suspension with Adaptive Damping System[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Mercedes-Benz star – bonnet mounted[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Parktronic – audible and visual parking aid, front and rear[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Rain sensing wipers[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cloth upholstery[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Bluetooth interface for hands –free telephony[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Automatic climate control[/FONT]
  • [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Audio 20 radio with single CD drive, 8 speakers[/FONT]

Last edited:
if it was auto .. would be a decent buy

I sent this text:

Until the 31st March I have a 1998 C-Class 250td Elegance Eseate Auto for only £2,995. text for more information and to reserve it. Thanks Fat Jim. Mercedes Benz resustiation squad.

I sent this text:

Until the 31st March I have a 1998 C-Class 250td Elegance Eseate Auto for only £2,995. text for more information and to reserve it. Thanks Fat Jim. Mercedes Benz resustiation squad.

Oops...including the spelling mistake?

yes including the spelling mistakes. I have dyslexia and try my very best, which seems to not be good enough for you. I will keep my humour to myself in future than.

Oops...including the spelling mistake?

Not with the spelling again! can, worms, a, open, of. Sentence make.:crazy:

BFJ, big hugs for your wit, no matter how its spelt and gammer put. JBR life long bad speller, first time typer!! :cool:

Last edited:
U rock M8, lol!

I am glad you found that funny too. This is the primary reason why decent helpful people like me don't join forums in the first place. I cannot help my poor spelling as I already pointed out. So, I must wonder why you thought it would be good to post the comment you did.

Ah you see. We have two types of police on the forum.

Real police like JBR:thumb: and spelling police like Renault12ts. There is no harm in the spelling police. Different spelling to them is like an itch - they have to scratch it.

I often used to have my collar felt by the spelling police. Water off a ducks now. And you know what, I like all our police on the forum:thumb: My short comings are spellings, grammar and demographic change. They are very public. The spelling police will have shortcoming too (let your imagination run riot) they are just not so public.

Edit. You will see most of my posts are edited, thats because I cannot "see" my mistakes on a quick read through.

Right back to the brew and papers.

Last edited:
bigfatjim, don't take it to heart, its not what it seems. Spelling discussions are part of the fun here and renault12 is just having a nobble, or should that be knobble? :D

TJ just one sugar for me mate!

Last edited:
fair enough. But poke a lion with a stick long enough and it might just bite you!

The irony is in Markjays post. U rock m8. Shouldn't that be: You rock mate?

I wasn't going to mention it, but as he won't take it to heart either......:bannana:

just noticed your pic on the posting... Bigfatjim... beautiful British name :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom