Spectacular Cycling Skills

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Wow. Love it when public appears in background looking for mashed up cycle and person and he is just riding away!

That is just phenomenal. This guy leaves me breathless (not like that!) every time I see him do his thing. A word of praise for the cameraman is also deserved, as it's all been captured (and edited) superbly.

This was posted up on here last year IIRC. Fantastic skills and definately worth a watch if you haven't seen it before.

I think that young man was just showing off.. :D

Cheers,

Gaz

Amazing! very skillful, and a lot of strength needed to perform like that,
Good video , thanks

Awesome!

Thanks for posting.

Also good for motorists who want to challenge Edinburgh parking tickets on grounds of removed signage !

AMAZING !!!!!!!!, sat here trying to think of a superlative that would describe that performance. So skillful it defies belief, the camera work is excellent, backing track sounds great. I am awestruck at this young mans ability. "TRULY ASTOUNDING" !!!!!!!!!:eek:

AMAZING !!!!!!!!, sat here trying to think of a superlative that would describe that performance. So skillful it defies belief, the camera work is excellent, backing track sounds great. I am awestruck at this young mans ability. "TRULY ASTOUNDING" !!!!!!!!!:eek:

Indeed!

lets hope he is making a comfortable living using this very real ability, especially when its compared to most of the dross that appears on "talent shows" some of whom seemed to be steered into small fortunes, despite being crocks! :doh:

I've actually become a fan of Band Of Horses, the band supplying the music (The Funeral) on the video. :cool: :rock:

Indeed!

lets hope he is making a comfortable living using this very real ability, especially when its compared to most of the dross that appears on "talent shows" some of whom seemed to be steered into small fortunes, despite being crocks! :doh:

He's quite well known in the biking world, and has been signed up by Animal, he's also made an advert for VW which is on Youtube somewhere, well worth a look.

So yeah i think he's doing ok for himsefl off this!

He's quite well known in the biking world, and has been signed up by Animal, he's also made an advert for VW which is on Youtube somewhere, well worth a look.

So yeah i think he's doing ok for himsefl off this!

Excellent :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom