Spectre aston martin db10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Agree,one of the worst bond's ever,and the db9 is far nicer.

'Aston Martin has been associated with the James Bond franchise for over 50 years'

Ehhmm.... not quite.... there were the BMW years.... so perhaps 40 years net (give or take)?

'Aston Martin has been associated with the James Bond franchise for over 50 years'

Ehhmm.... not quite.... there were the BMW years.... so perhaps 40 years net (give or take)?

Ask the man in the street, he'll say AM...no matter the finer detail of the pedant.:bannana:

Made me smile when I read that Christies are not able to guarantee that the car is of "satisfactory quality". For £1m to £1.5m? Think I'd want satisfactory quality at that price....

Sunbeam

Remember her...?

PIC00019.jpg

Made me smile when I read that Christies are not able to guarantee that the car is of "satisfactory quality". For £1m to £1.5m? Think I'd want satisfactory quality at that price....

Go on YouTube and look at this in the Car Buyer video. Inside has all the buttons but they're their for display as to whether they are connected seems to be different story. May be that what they mean by satisfactory?

Toyota 2000GT

Well it is collection item and is only this one left intact after shooting the movie. This one is the show car and some billionaire could drive the car in private estate or on truck. Alternative just park in garage and show to the mates what car you had. At least the funds go to charity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom