Speed display…. Of sorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

DrewB

Car
2015 CLA 250 4Matic
Hello forum people,

I have a C117 with a small km/h display on my dashboard, that would be where the outside temperature would be displayed if we weren’t in the UK. Am I correct in thinking that this cannot be changed for another display ? Even if I toggle the main speed between mph and km/h the display remains in km/h regardless. Pretty pointless if that is the case. The pic attached shows the same dashboard,but in LHD with temperature.

many thanks

E8F43EF5-22DB-464F-8C99-B29CC89D4527.jpeg

You are correct sir. .

On some models it is possible to convert the display from UK to WW (World Wide) using STAR. This is known as the 'delete UK' mod.

www.comandonline.co.uk in Lightwater are experts on this (and many other things...), give them a call or email them and they'll tell you what can be done based on you VIN.

PS - is the car still under warranty?

You are correct sir. .

On some models it is possible to convert the display from UK to WW (World Wide) using STAR. This is known as the 'delete UK' mod.

www.comandonline.co.uk in Lightwater are experts on this (and many other things...), give them a call or email them and they'll tell you what can be done based on you VIN.

PS - is the car still under warranty?
Thanks for confirming that ;-) much appreciated.

car is now out of warranty

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom