Speed Limit Assist / camera recognition

• Thread starter Deletedmember130310
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deletedmember130310

I had an interesting experience with the Speed Limit Assist / camera recognition function.

Driving along the motorway at a steady 65mph on cruise control, light traffic, clear dry conditions, no road works, no road signage...and my dash flashes up "50 mph limit"...

I'm puzzled...I know it isn't driven from the sat nav..so what is going on...then I realise...I've just passed a lorry which has a "50 mph" limit sticker on the back... to prove it, I slowed down to let the lorry past and repeated the over take with the same conclusion...

I had an interesting experience with the Speed Limit Assist / camera recognition function.

Driving along the motorway at a steady 65mph on cruise control, light traffic, clear dry conditions, no road works, no road signage...and my dash flashes up "50 mph limit"...

I'm puzzled...I know it isn't driven from the sat nav..so what is going on...then I realise...I've just passed a lorry which has a "50 mph" limit sticker on the back... to prove it, I slowed down to let the lorry past and repeated the over take with the same conclusion...
That has been posted on here quite a few times !

I had a 2019 A class as a courtesy car when my old bus was in for her service back in April. It spent most of its time in a buggers muddle, including trying to tell me the M4 was a 30mph limit...

And they are trying to tell us this technology is going to be ready with ISA in 3 years time? What a load of bollocks. More government control freakery that ends up costing everyone more money.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom