speed pulse wire?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

killasystems

hi i need any1`s help who can help me i need to know where i can pick up the speed pulse wire up on a 05 plate slk350 as i am installing a navitagion unit and need this wire i have looked behind the radio but ther is nothing there? thanks in advance........

This comes over the can bus system so no wire to be found.

killasystems said:
hi i need any1`s help who can help me i need to know where i can pick up the speed pulse wire up on a 05 plate slk350 as i am installing a navitagion unit and need this wire i have looked behind the radio but ther is nothing there? thanks in advance........

I take it that you are not installing COMAND but another product.

There will definitely be a speed pulse cable in there somewhere though, worst-case you could fit an aftermarket speed-pulse generator, Bosch/Blaupunkt make one for use with their sat-nav equipment.

hi yes i am installing a clarion navigation unit into the slk as he didnt opt for the the upgrade when he bought the slk and now wants a aftermarket navigation unit.i have fitted evrything no the car an when it come to find the pulse wire i new i would have trouble as its a new car am sorta geting desperate guys to find this wire.

Dietz sell a Can bus adapter for the SLK that will give you Speed pulse, Ignition and Illumination. If you are in the UK this is distrubuted by Soundlynx under there brand name.

Alternatively Braybrooks used to distribute the Megacomm gear (the same as Dietz?) which will give you the same things

thanks for all your help guys i found this wire i was looking forfor reference i will tell you wher it is:

engine bay eps unit
47 pin plug
pin no 12
grey/black
:bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom