Speeding website?? real?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

merc85

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
CLK 500
This is not a joke, ive put my reg in and im clear, "not surprised tbh" as the car hasnt moved for a good while due to the weather.

But is this genuine???:confused:

Have You Been Caught Speeding?

No...it even says "it's a prank" if you wait long enough.

Weird that they reported an offence near to where I live though. Complete fail in that I hardly ever use that road, but otherwise I had to think twice!

Fields5069 - you know if you repeat the word "orange" slowly it sounds like gullible?

Fields5069 - you know if you repeat the word "orange" slowly it sounds like gullible?

Sorry, but the word 'gullible' is not even in the English dictionary. Look it up.

Fake, apparently ive been caught speeding in Glasgow yesterday? LOL we live in London, never been up there...

What this website does is it finds out where the car was originally registered and gives info from there abouts its location. If you bought your car used then it will give you funny locations

Just got the missus with this. Quality :)

Hanging is too good for the 'bar stewards' that put up these prank websites, I've been waiting to see if something drops through my door, when that website said I was 'clean', I brought out a bottle of Talisker to celebrate, then went to check for the camera that caught me and then got stopped for DD. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom