speedo and clock staying on

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cider head

Car
Vito
Hi can anyone help me, I have a 2004 vito and I have just noticed that the speedo, clock and temperature cluster is staying on after I lock the van, I am worried that I will have a flat battery in the morning, I have checked that all the doors are shut properly and that the interior light goes out when it is locked and everything seems normal apart from the orange glow of the speedo cluster, please help. :confused:

The CAN stays alive for a while after locking up, but then shuts down.

Yes but it is constantly on it has been on for about 5 hours so far. Could it be a faulty door switch? If so where are the door switches, I can see them on the sliding doors but I can't see any type of switch on the rear doors or either front doors, even though they all lock as they should.

No I haven't I will disconnect battery later on. Thats if my battery isn't dead any way.

Job done, I pressed the buttons to set my clock and now it is back to normal, I was pressing them the other day looking at my milage. At least I didn't take it to an auto electrician. :-D

better than having to pay someone £70, or a main dealer even more for a "star" reading rip off!!

Have you had a bad experience with Star reading? I only charge £20 for a Star test.

Have you had a bad experience with Star reading? I only charge £20 for a Star test.

unfortunately Olly, there aren't that many as straight as you. mind you, according to the wife, I'm an old dodderer and tight as a drum who has no idea of what things cost these days - she's probably right!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom