Spelling Police

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Sp!ke

Administrator
Car
SL500 & The Fart Car
I pass this sign every day and thought it deserved a mention. Clearly the upper half was written by someone other than the bottom half. :D

Attachments

• fun fir.jpg
    fun fir.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 240
Lets be honest, your not likely to find any Fairground owners appearing on Countdown are you?

There’s a railway bridge that goes over the M25 near Heathrow with “GIVE PEAS A CHANCE” painted on it.:dk:

There’s a railway bridge that goes over the M25 near Heathrow with “GIVE PEAS A CHANCE” painted on it.:dk:

LOL, I saw that for the first time yesterday - it's been ages since I have been round that section. How random!

Ian.

That's reasonably likely to be intentional though.

16419d1254511375-spelling-police-fun-fir.jpg

Police are urging people to be on the look out after a sign was stolen from a funfair on the North Wales/Chester border..

Issued by Chief Inspector Waltzer Mitty .

:crazy:

One of my favourites

stop-hammer-time.jpg

Been there for years ...

5620_148056549971_790719971_3495338_1312664_n.jpg

Yes, I agree that looked intentional and was spelled correctly.

My thought as I looked at the bridge itself was 'that's a shame, lovely brick built bridge... why couldn't they have done it to the concrete casting a couple of hundred yards further on?'

Ian.

Somone recently told me it was a protest against GM farming. Possibly they are right.

It used to just say "PEAS", then some wag added the extra bit a few years ago.

Frozen or mushy ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom